~Eleven~

I pulled him closer to me. I could hear his quiet little snores. He was so cute even when he slept. I ran my fingers through his hair. He's been asleep for about 30 minutes. "I love you Shoto. It's like my whole world was dark and then you came and there was some sunshine, I mean even before today, when we were only friends and you'd talk to me it made my day so much better. You have brought color into my world. We may not have been together that long, but I have loved you for a very long time." I whispered to myself. "I know I don't deserve you, but I'm going try so damn hard to be at least half the man you deserve. I know I act big and tough, but truth is...... I'm not. I'm terrified and excited to see where this'll go..... I hope I'll get spend my whole life with you and I know you probably don't want to and frankly I couldn't blame you...and if...no when you decide to leave me I'll let you go....that's how much I love you... I'll let you go so you can be happy." I said staring at the ceiling trying to talk around the lump in my throat.

    I froze when I felt him move. I looked down at him and saw him with tears in his eyes. "Did you.....did you....hear all.....of that?" I asked him scared. He sat up and I did the same. "Yes, I did." He said. I brought my hand up to his cheeks and wiped his tears away. I moved my hand away from his face and put them in my lap. I looked down at my hands and sighed. "Y-you weren't supposed to." I said. He didn't say anything for a moment. He pulled me into a hug. "Katsuki I'm happy I heard it. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are the only person in this world who makes me feel this way. When I look into your eyes I see my whole future and guess what, your apart of it. You were right about one thing though......your not the man I deserve...... your so much better. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I don't want to ever let you go..." He said and pulled me back a little.

    "Katsuki Bakugou, I can't live without you. I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you and I always will. You are the most bravest and beautiful person that I know." I leaned forward and kissed him. It was a long and heated kiss. He lick my bottom lip asking for entrance and when I didn't give it he bit it and I gasped giving him access. Our tongues wrestled for dominance, I lost. His tongue touched every crevice of my mouth. We pulled away for air, he went down to my neck. He pulled the collar of my shirt down a little and started sucking and nipping on my neck. I bit my lip to stop sounds from coming out. He scooted up on my lap and slid his hands up my shirt. He dragged the tip of his fingers across my back. He found this one spot on my neck that sent me over the edge. A few sounds of pleasure slipped through my lips. He made a trail of kisses back up to my mouth. He captured my lips in another kiss. I brought my hands to his waist and held onto his hips. He made another trail of kisses to my ear.

    "I love you so much baby." He whispered right against my ear. "I love you too baby." I panted out. He bit my ear lobe and pulled it back with his teeth a little, then sucked on it. I let out a few low moans. He chuckled huskily. "That's my new favorite sound." He whispered as he kissed me again. He brought his hands to the hem of my shirt. "Can I take this off?" He asked. I looked to the door and back to him. I don't mind if he does, but what if Tokayami walks in. "What about birdbrain?" I asked. He chuckled and got off the bed. He walked over to the door and shut and locked it. He slowly walked back over to me and climbed on the bed. He put his hands back on my shirt and looked up at me. I nodded my head as a blush spread across my face.
______________________________________

~hey guys, it's me again, how are you liking the story so far? As I said before gave really changed too much just a few minor things. Anyways I'll go now heh⊙﹏⊙~