~Eighteen~

"For everything. For putting up with me the past couple days, and it's not only that, you was putting up with my shit for a while. You've been putting up with my...issues...for a while as well." I said. "You don't know how much you've helped me." I added. He moved my hands and turned around. He wrapped one arm around my waist and put his hand under my chin, he made me look up at him. "Baby you don't have to thank me for that. And I don't want you to ever think your a problem, because your not. Your the best thing that has and ever will happen to me. I want to help you in anyway I can." He said as he kissed me. He turned back around and went back to the food. I wrapped my arms back around him and kept my head on his back, he put one hand on mine and kept the other with the food. "Okay go sit, it's done." He said.

    I moved and sat down at the table, he made our plates and brought them over to the table. We ate in silence, once we finished he took mine and his plate over to the skin. "It's Fuyumi's turn to do the dishes anyhow." He said. "Come on lets go." He said as he took my hand and dragged me up the stairs to his room. He sat down on his bed and pulled me down on top of him. He laid back on the bed and sighed. I laid down on him with my face in the crook of his neck, he wrapped his arms around me. "Your one of a kind Katsuki." He said. I snickered. "That's not random at all." I said. He chuckled. "I mean it though. You really are. You act tough and mean, but deep down your just a big sweet heart." He said, he started petting my hair. "I am not!" I said as I playfully punched him. "No seriously. Your different than I thought you would be, that's a good thing though." He said. "Your sweet and very caring. Despite what you say you do care about your friends and you do pay attention to them. I bet you know more about them than you let on." He said. My face was really hot and red. I didn't say anything I just hugged him tight. "I love you........Shoto." I whispered. "And I love you Katsuki." He said as he kissed my head. I drifted off to sleep, in a peaceful slumber, to the sound of his heart beating and his breathing.

    I woke up the next morning next to Todoroki rather than on top of him. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep. I started peppering kisses all over his face. He smiled, but didn't open his eyes. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me down on top of him. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was a short kiss, but a sweet one. "Lets go before we start packing." He said. I raised up and dread and fear sank in. I have to go there....with him. I know Todo said he'd go with me, but that doesn't make it less terrifying. He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "If it's about your father don't worry, I'll be there to protect you. He won't lay a finger on you." He added.

    He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "It's just I know him and I know what he can do." I said. "Well you know me to and you know what I can do." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Awww!" We heard someone squeal. We looked towards the door and saw his sister standing in the doorway. "You guys are too cute!" She said happily. We pulled away from each other. "What do you want sis?" He asked. "I just wanted to tell you breakfast is ready." She said. "Okay, we'll be down in a sec." He said. "Kay." She said with a smile as she left. "Sorry about her." He said as he rolled his eyes, he had a smile on his face. "She's fine." I said. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. "Let's go eat." He said.

    We went down and sat at the table. Our plates were already made. "Thank you." I said. "Oh c'mon you don't have to thank me." She said. "But you're welcome. You have more manners than someone I know." She said and glared at Todoroki. He rolled his eyes and I giggled. He nudge me with his shoulder and started eating, so did I.
After we finished eating we went back to his from. We packed his clothes and some knickknacks. "Let's drop these off at the school, then we'll go get your stuff." He said. "Is that okay?" He asked. "Yeah." I whispered. He grabbed two suitcases and I grabbed the other two, we headed down the stairs to Fuyumi's car. She already had the trunk opened and was waiting on us. We put the suitcases in the trunk and got in the back. "I hope you have fun. It won't be the same at the house without you." She said. "Yeah, father won't be yelling as much." He said. She glared at him through the mirror. "That's not what I meant and you know it." She said. He sighed. "I know. I'll miss you and Natsou to." He said. We stopped at the gate and we got out to get his suitcases. He sat them down and went to the driver window. "I love you sis." He said as he went to hug her. "I love you to bro." She said. He picked them up and headed to the dormitories. We went to the one with both our names on it and sat his stuff by the door. "You want to go get your stuff now?" He asked. I really don't, but I know I have to at some point. "Might as well get it over with." I said. "Let's go." I said. We walked out of our room and out the gate. My house isn't far so we can just walk there. We made it to my door and I froze up. I couldn't move or speak. I don't want to go in there. I don't want to here my fathers foul mouth or be fearful of when he'll strike...... Todoroki turned me towards him. "I'm right here." He said. He held my hand and we turned to the door, I put my hand on the knob....