~Thirteen~

Me and Todoroki got up and walked to the bathroom. He started the shower and grabbed my hand pulling me towards him. He kissed my head and then we got in the shower. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck. He came back up and kissed my lips. "I love you Katsuki." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too Shoto." I whispered back. "Come here." He said pulling me toward him. He turned me around so that I was in front of the shower head. He put some shampoo in my hair and then rinsed it out. "C-can I wash yours?" I asked hesitatly. "Sure." He said with a chuckle. I stood up on my tiptoes and tried to put some soap in his hair, but I could barely reach. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up a little. I rubbed the shampoo in his hair and I felt him kissing my chest and part of my stomach.

He rinsed it out then we washed our bodies and got out. We dried off and walked back into the room. Todoroki unlocked the door then came over to my bed. He climbed on the bed and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. He went to sleep, but I couldn't not yet. In two days we'd be going back, but I would have to stay at home. I'd get stay in the dorms. I'd get to see Shoto everyday. My life might not be that shitty anymore...... I think I'm actually....happy... And with that last thought I fell asleep.

~Time skip~
I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I actually got some sleep and I got to sleep next to the one I love. I was just lying on Shoto's chest smiling and feeling really happy. I'm not use to feeling like this, but I like it. When we go back, which is tomorrow, I'll get to share a room with with him and I won't have to worry about seeing my dad again. I felt something rubbing my head, I looked up and saw that Shoto was awake. "Good morning Katsuki ." He said while running his fingers through my hair. "Good morning Shoto." I said as I raised up a little to kiss him. "How did you sleep?" He asked as I put my forehead on his . "Better than I have in a long time." I said, he smiled. "I'm glad to hear that." He said. I smiled. I love the tingling feeling that he gives me, he makes me feel like I got butterflies in my stomach. "You want to eat breakfast?" He asked. "Sure." I said. I've gotten use to eating with him up in the room, I hope he'll still do this with me when we get our dorm room. We got out of bed and made our way down to the cafeteria. He walked up to the bar to get a tray of food for the both of us.