~Nineteen~

As soon as I opened the door my nose was assaulted with the smell of alcohol. My dad wasn't on the couch, which was a good sign, he's probably passed out in his room. I walked to my room dragging Todoroki behind me. When we got in my room I quietly shut the door and locked it. "I don't got a lot of things." I whispered. "We can buy the other things." He whispered back. I grabbed a bag and started stuffing clothes in it. Once I was satisfied with the amount I'd gotten a I looked over at him. "Let's go out the window so we don't wake him." I whispered. He nodded his head and followed me to the window. We hopped out the window and walked back to the school. I was quiet the whole walk back to the dorms.

    When we got inside and shut our door Todo finally spoke. "What's wrong baby?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. "Don't lie to me." He said as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Listen, I may not fully understand everything that's going on with you, but baby I want you to know I'm here for you. I'll listen whenever you need an ear and I'll be your shoulder to cry on." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "I know you are. It's just some things are hard for me to talk about. I know it's not healthy to keep it all in, but.....I'm trying my best." I said. He leaned down and kissed me. "I know and that's all I ask. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone." He said. He kissed me again. "I love you Katsuki." He said. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too Shoto." I said. I love saying his name. He gave me one more sweet kiss. "Let's start unpacking." He said.

    I sighed and moved away from him. I went over to my bag. I unpacked all my clothes, which was five outfits at most, and my bathroom essentials. I walked over to Todoroki who was still unpacking. "Damn Icyhot your slow." I said. He turned around and rolled his eyes. "It'd go a lot quicker if a certain explosion boy would help." He said. I just laughed and went over beside him. "Where does everything go?" I asked. "Clothes go in that dresser," He said pointing to the dresser beside mine. "stuff like toothbrushes and combs go in the bathroom in the mirror thing." He said. It took us about 15 minutes to get everything done. "Since it's spring break we have plenty of time to get you clothes and stuff. We can go shopping tomorrow." He said. "'Kay." I said.

    He laid down on his bed and reached his arms out to me. I walked over to him, he grabbed my arms and pulled me down on top of him. He flipped us over and pinned my arms to the bed. His face was hovering an inch above mine. He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss started sweet and innocent, but quickly went to heated and passionate. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth just wide enough for his tongue to slide in. We wrestled for dominance, he won, he explored every inch of my mouth. He broke away for air and went down to my neck. He placed butterfly kisses all on my neck and collarbone. "You know this would be easier if you lost this." He said in a husky voice. He slipped my shirt off and went back to my neck. He started sucking and nipping right on this one spot that was doing wonders to me. I bit my lip to stop any sounds from coming out.

    He came back up and kissed me again. Before we could get any further there was a knock on the door. "Bakugou, Todoroki, Azwia said he wants all students in the common room so he can go over the rules." She said, I think it was Uraraka. "Okay. Thank you for telling us we'll be down in a second." He said. She didn't reply back, I guess she left. "That kind of sucks." He pouted. I put my hand in his hair and tangled my fingers in it. "Well like you said....we got plenty of time." I said with a smirk. He got off of me and handed me my shirt. "How am I going to explain this?" I asked pointing to the two dark marks on my neck. He just shrugged his shoulders and laughed. I put my shirt and tried to think of different ways to hide it, but none of my ideas would work.

    He snicker and grabbed my hand, he laced our fingers together and dragged me out of the door. "It'll be okay, nobody's going to say anything." He said. "And how the hell do you know that?!" I asked. He didn't answer. We made it to the common area and we sat down on the floor. "Okay class lets go over some basic rules." Azwia said. (I'm not gonna write the rules, bcuz I'm lazy😂) After he was done we all stood up and got ready to go back to our rooms. "We should eat before we go back." He whispered. "Okay." I whispered back. We waited until everyone was gone. "Okay lets go." He said as he dragged me to, what I assume is, the kitchen. He let go of my hand and I sat on the kitchen island. "You know I can cook." I said. "No I didn't know that. Can you really?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yup." I said. "Would you like to try my cooking?" I asked. "Yes, of course, but tonight your going to try mine." He said. "You can cook?" I asked amazed. "Yes. Someone has to cook, Father couldn't even cook his own food and Fuyumi....well she tried." He said. "Some food she can cook better than me, but not a lot." He added with a chuckle. He grabbed some ingredients and went over to the stove. Once the food was done he made our plates and walked over to me. I hopped off the island and sat down on a stool beside him.