~Four~

"Bakugou, are you going to come downstairs to eat?" Todoroki asked. I didn't look away from the wall as I said,"I'm not hungry." Which wasn't a lie, I honestly don't feel like eating....even though I haven't ate in a few days. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah." Was all I said. "If it's because of what I said earlier-" "It's not." I cut him off. "I'm sorry." I rolled over to look at him. He had his head hung down and a frown on his face. "I promise you it's not because of something you did icyhot." I said as I sat up on the bed. He hopped up on the bed beside me. "Then what is it?" He asked as he looked me in my eyes.

    I wanted to tell him I really did, but at the same time I didn't. I didn't want to tell him and risk him not wanting to talk to me anymore, I didn't want to seem weak either. "Bakugou you can tell me anything.. I'm your.... friend..." He said and gave me a serious look. I can't keep in I have to tell him, or someone at least this little bit. "Okay.....but first you have promise that what I say stays between us and that....you won't treat me any differently." I said as I held my pinky up. He hooked his pinky around mine and looked at me. "Promise." He said. I unhooked our pinkies and got off the bed, I walked over to the door and locked it. He gave me a confused look as I climbed up on the bed. "So bird brain won't walk in on us." I said and he nodded his head as a way to show me he understood. "Okay so...." I started.

    I wasn't sure how I was going to do this. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Take your time." He said with a soft smile. I sighed and turned my head away from him. "I haven't eaten in a few days." I started. "Why not?" He asked concern laced in his voice. "Because.... because I... I just.... I'm fat and losing a little weight wouldn't hurt... I should be skinnier and have more muscles..... I should lose 20 pounds at least and I'm weak I need to be tougher..not fatter." I repeated what my father always told me, I left out the cursing though. I put my head in my hands and sighed. "Bakugou, none of those things are true." He said as he put his hand on my back. "Yes they fucking are! Why the hell else would they say it?!" I whisper shouted at him. "Who?" He asked. "Nobody..." I muttered. He put his hands on my cheeks and turned my face so that I was looking at him. "Bakugou.... who said it?" He asked in a deep voice.

    I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. "It really doesn't matter..." I said with sadness in my voice. He moved his hands off my face and grabbed my hands. "Bakugou, it does matter....because whoever said that lied, your not fat and you are not weak. Your one of the strongest people I know." He said looking me straight in the eyes. "Your strong and, even though you have a short temper, you have a kindness that many people don't see. You are smart even though you do some dumbass shit." He said with a dry chuckle. I blushed a little. "S-shut the he-ll up icyhot." I stuttered out. "Awe is the big bad Katsuki Bakugou...... embarrassed?" He said with a giggle.