Isn't this such a beautiful night

Steven walked through the door looking at his freshly cleaned house, he looked back down to his arms where spinel was laying sleeping with his jacket draped over her. She was cuddling agents his chest. Softly breathing, her mouth was slightly open so he could feel it, and her eyes gently shut.

He laid spinel down on the couch and pulled a blanket over her, then he went to the bathroom to take a shower. Steven walked in and took off his shirt, placing a hand on his gem looking at it through the mirror. He walked over to the tub and started the water the noise was faint and soft, he turned it to a shower and proceeded to take the rest of his clothes off.

looking up to the fogged mirror he wiped it away and looked at himself and, the long scar running down the right side of his face, going over his blinded grey eye he gently placed a few fingers over it he closed his eyes and sighed.

...

Spinel woke up from her slumber, looking around she realized that she was at Stevens home. Spinel had only gotten a glimpse of it before Steven led her outside, so it was nice to be able to explore the new area. She walked over to the kitchen. She opened cabinets and looked at bags of flour and sugar, eventually she found the fridge looking in it. Spinel was looking at the milk and eggs along with the other thing that decorated the inside of the fridge.

"OW!"

SpineI turned her head toward the noise, it came from a door close to the place she woke up. She crept over to it and placed her hand on it hearing Stevens voice as he fumbled around looking for a bandaid. "Stevie?" she asked quietly shortly getting a response through the door, "Oh hey Spinel you woke up! don't worry I'm ok, you can just sit on the couch. I'll be out in a bit." she looked at the door worried "how long is a bit?"

Steven looked around the sink for a band aid, he had stubbed his toe and now he was bleeding. Hearing spinel "Just a minute at most, don't worry spinel I'll be right in here." he found the box of bandaged and wrapped one around his toe. "Okay..." he heard Spinels sad and disappointed voice through the door. He took the towel from his waist and dried his hair off, after Steven wrapped it around his waist covering half of his gem.

He grabbed his clothes from the floor and opened the door looking to spinel who, was sitting on the couch as he had recommended.  He noticed the fridge and giggled. "You left it open silly." He walked over to the fridge clothes in one hand and closed it with the other. "I need to go get changed now Spinel." Steven walked over to the stair and only got one foot on the first step before she blurted out. " CAN I COME!" Steven naturally was startled turning his head in her direction "I mean... If you don't look, yeah." She jumped up and followed him up the stairs bouncing on every step.

Once up there steven requested she covered her eyes, which she did. "Thanks Spinel" Steven walked over to his closet, a small rectangular room with shirts on one side and pants on the other. Under each line if clothing layed small wooden drawers.

Steven grabbed a hoddie and some clean boxers. He put the boxers on under the towel,  after they were on he let the towel fall. Then he slipped the hoddie over his head, it was white with the classic yellow star in the middle on each sleeve were two thin yellow stripes.

"Shit I forgot my socks." Steven said sitting on the edge of his bed. "What are socks?" spinel budded in curiously "Oh I'll show you, you can move your hands by the way." Spinel did so and watched him walk into the closet again and opened a drawer "Wowwie! What's this room for?" Steven grabbed his socks and looked to her. "This is where all of my clothes are, and these drawers are where my socks and other miscellaneous items are." as Steven explained the use of this new room to spinel she opened a drawer with seekers, taking a pair out and comparing it to her own foot where.

"And that spinel, are one of my many pairs of shoes." Steven said bopping spinels nose from behind spinel turned around excited.  "I wanna where them." Steven looked startled then started thinking "Hey spinel do you wanna sleep in something like this?" Spinel jumped a bit going over to his hoodies in a line on the wall looking through them

Steven smiled and walked over to her. "take your pick ill-" Spinel quickly interrupted him "can I wear this one?" Spinel pulled out an oversized black fading to magenta hoddie. "Yeah if that's the one you want." Spinel quickly slipped it over her form "I really want this one." Steven smiled at her. "Do you wanna take your shoulder pads off? They look uncomfortable." Spinel noticed them and they began to glow as they faded it seemed they had disappeared.

"YO STEVO PEARL SAID YOU FOUND A GEM,  YOU HOME YET?" they were both startled looking to the door steven left and went down stairs. "Oh hey amethyst."