A conversation

(Spinels POV)
"Her gems glowing,she's coming back!!" I squealed a little seeing her rotate through her forms. Pink went from the form that was all to familiar, to one that resembled a rose quartz to the one I had seen her in last. I'm her newest form she had the same pink hair she had always had, her eyes of course pink with diamonds, but this time they had little cracks down the middle. she was wearing a shirt with a star on it with a jacket with little roses and vines designs in it on the back it had another star. She was wearing black pants and a new type of shoe I had never seen before, I only looked at her for a few seconds I was so excited she was back in the place just for us two to play all day. She was back for me ...wasn't she???

. . .

(Connies POV)
I was so mad at Steven but that isn't an excuse for what I said...it was low and I just want to knowing he's ok, he's my best friend I just want him to be happy, so I picked up my phone I was going to call pearl and tell her what happened. "Hello Connie, how are you doing? " I heard pearls voice she sounded fine,and I could even hear her washing some dishes ...maybe Steven didn't go home "hay Pearl,umm so me and Steven had a fight...I said some things I shouldn't have and I just wanted to knowing he's ok" I heard the splashing of water stop,Pearl had stop washing the dishes In concern for Steven I guess. "What, no he didn't come home I thought he was with you?!!" Pearls voice was frantic and impatient "Connie I'm going to hang up,and I am going to talk to Garnet, if the other gems and I can't find him I'll call you ,ok"pearl sounded like she was trying to stay calm but still very worried"yes ma'am" was I could come up with so she hung up ,and I sat down on my bed, to stressed to study, to worried to sleep. All I could think to do was sit on my bed and think, about what? I have no idea...