Today, right here, right now, youll love again.

I opened my eyes only to be hugged and squeezed like I had left her for five years. I looked at the unknown gem. what type of gem is this? "PINK YOUR BACK, just for lil ol me. " she said giggled hugging me tighter,  "ummmm hi... Who are you" I asked I had never seen a gem like this before, and I didn't even know where I was.

"huh? OH pink your so silly,  you know who I am,  I'm your best friend spinel"... Spinel ok nice is she a internment gem? I'll get the specifics sorted out later... "hay spinel... So um... I-I poofed.... HOLY SHIT I POOFED. " I unconsciously pushed her away and grabbed my hair... "holy fuck. I did that" I looked up at spinel she looked hurt and confused with a hint of betrayal in her eyes. I grabbed her hands and looked her in the eyes. "I've uh, I've never poofed before... Have you?" she looked down at our hands, tightening her grip. " n-no I've never poofed before"

...

Oh shit....

She still thinks I'm my mom.

"um spinel... Can you sit down I need to tell you something. " I heard the regret in my own voice,  I hated having to tell gems what happened with pink diamond,  what my "mom" did ... God this is going to hurt.... Both of us "Ok so how much about pink do you know... I mean other than Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz and Pink getting shattered along with the war...  "Wait... Pink was... S-shattered" I was interrupted by her sweet, yet heart broken voice.  "WAIT NO.. No she wasn't..... Ummmmm......  ok so you know like nothing about this?" I said with confusion .... Ok let me start from the beginning."
.
.
.

I finished telling her the story of what happened. " So... Your not her.... But you have her gem?" I perked up she was the first person to get it after me explaining it for the first time. She stood up and started shaking then she hugged me tight and didn't let go. Her eyes filling with water her limbs beginning to tremble but still keeping that tight grip, she started to whimper,  beginning to cry out, she started screaming just wanting to held and I did so, until... She poofed mid scream.