Somthing small goes a long way

(Narrators POV)
Steven and connie were arguing about steven fusing with Pearl and Garnet and not her... She loved stevonnie, she was obsessed with them.She was studying on the day he fused with them, so it made no sense for her to be yelling at him. It wasn't really an argument as Connie degrading Steven..."Connie you were studding all day I didn't want to bother you-"that was all Steven could say before Connie said something she probably shouldn't have.  "WELL AT LEAST I'M TRYING TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE THEN SIT AROUND ALL DAY TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT I AM... GOD STEVEN YOUR SUCH A BURDEN, SO MUCH LIKE YOUR HORRIBLE EXCUSE OF A MOTHER. " she stopped the moment she said that last part it it wasn't true she new it she opened her mouth "Steven i-" but he was gone.

(Stevens POV)
I feel like something in me snap when she said that. I think she was about to say something else, but I ran out of her room,  out of her house, and to somewhere. I don't know where,just to there. A far away to a place where no one nows who I am, and that was going to be hard but I would find it. There was a warp-pad I activated it I wasn't paying attention to where I was, I was just there...I felt something on my face I put my hand up to my cheek and felt tears running down my face, am I crying but why?"PINK!? Is that you??"I heard the most innocent voice to ever exist. I looked up to see a gem I had never seen before.
I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to think my head was filled with thoughts. I opened my mouth but my heart aced to much, it hurt so bad. I couldn't make a noise all I could do was hurt, then there was nothing I was somewhere new.... It hit me "h-how did I.... How did I poof"

....
(??? POV)
I heard the warp-pad, I look up and I see a face filled with tears and hurt. "PINK!? is that you??" that was I wanted to say, she doesn't look like pink. I didn't hear her voice, she tried to speak but couldn't. Then I heard a loud poof, her form was disrupted. There it was her gem, her vibrant pink gem... It is pink diamond! I moved my legs ripping the vines surrounding my feet. I wanted to run to her so I did just that. tears in my eyes I grabbed her gem all I wanted to do was hugged it, hug her... She was back for me I!!! do wonder though did I win the game.