Welcome... Back?...

Stevens POV

The warp-pads stream stopped and I felt the cold surface of the warp-pad...
"we're here"
I look over spinel she looks back smiling...
"ya know... I was there when pink got her colonies... I was so excited... This was going to a brand new place for us to play, but then... She left...But that's okay... I have you to play with."

"I'm sorry... That she left you, But... Now you have earth... And it's beauty. Cmon follow me your gonna love it here"

I step off the warp-pad and she follows me, so I head down stairs and into my room... There is when I heard a familiar voice.

"STEVEN OH MY GOD YOUR OKAY!!"

I then felt pearls tight grasp and I heard her begin to cry...

"Pearl... What's wrong?"

"Are you kidding me, Connie told me what happened and we couldn't find you anywhere... Where were you?"

"I was in the garden... I also met spinel there.
.. See."

I looked over gesturing to her, I glance back at Pearl to see her confused/ worried expression.

"... Your... Pink diamonds... Pearl..."

"... Spinel... What... Happened to you... you... Got lost... And pink couldn't find you... Correct?"

I look back to spinel, only see her slightly angered expression.

"no... She... Left me in the garden..."

Pearl covered her mouth looking surprised.

"Are you sure you guys just weren't playing hides and seek and she couldn't find you?"

I looked back to see spinel clearly annoyed by this.

"SHE TOLD ME TO STAND THERE AND WAIT FOR HER RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GARDEN OUT IN THE OPEN!!!... I know for a fact she didn't... Just lose me..."

I pulled spinel into a hug.

"Hay... It's okay... She was just asking a question..."

I say in an attempt to calm her down, I didn't want her and pearl to get into a fight... They haven't seen eachother in thousands of years,  I then heard pearls voice.

"Im sorry... I didn't mean to upset you... I... I'm sorry"

Spinel hugged me back and I saw a tear fall down her cheek so I wiped it away.

"it's okay... See... She didn't mean to upset you..."

Spinel looked away embarrassed... Right there is when I got an idea

"Spinel... Want to go walk around in the forest ... There's a spot there that really helps me calm down when I'm upset."

Spinal looked up at me she wiped a few tears.

"... Yeah... Let's do that..."

I updated it.... For once...

StutterFUCKINGQueer
SammieAsAWriter
CorruptedDiamond