Comfort crowed

(Stevens POV)

I picked up her gem looking around, I was so caught up in our conversation I didn't look at my environment.  I held her gem close to my chest, walking over to what looked like an old communicator. I was at the top if the stair case.  I looked around at all the dead plant life it made me sad to see t what was hopefully once a beautiful garden fall and crumble into this mess... I really do it was a beautiful garden, I can only imagine how vibrant the colors of the flowers were, it really could of been a beautiful garden...
I hope spinels ok... I know she's hurting in there.

Her gem started to glow brighter and brighter she started with her original form, happy,  playful, and sweet form. Only for her gem to rotate, her buns to spiral out of control turning into messy pigtails,  her fluffy sleeves turning sharp along with the tip of her shoes  jabbing out her bright silhouette fading into her new form. She had tear marks running down her face. Our eyes met she looked tired and desperate.... For something, what that something is.... I have no idea.

I couldn't take looking at her like this. Pair that with everything that's happen today...  I just started crying, and at that same time she did to. I ran over to her and hugged her as tight as I could, she was trying to tighten the hug and
I just wanted to feel someone who cared.
She hugged me back and we stood there crying to each others arms. Her legs eventually gave up. she slid down still hugging me, her chin was up against my gem stone she was looking up at me tears in her eyes screaming in grief, I sat down with her... And there we were just crying...

It was comforting to cry with her, like she new how I felt... She was tightening the hug she knows how I feel, I bit my lip trying to not make to much noise I don't know why but I did... Then everything stopped...

(?!?!?)

I dont care I don't care about me about others I just don't care,  I don't know how to describe my feelings other than... I don't want to do anything but sit here.

.
.
.
Who the fuck and why the fuck... Oh no oh god oh no oh fuck what did I no I'm so sorry I'll go I'm sorry, oh no I don't wanna be a burden.

(Stevens POV)

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean to...  I'm sorry. " what the fuck is wrong with me!?!!?
I can't fuse with a gem I just met.  "im... I'm sorry I'll go now... I'm sorry for bothering you" I looked up to see spinel sitting there,  her eyes where wide tears were still falling, but it wasn't as bad as before... "no don't apologize... I've never fused with anyone before... " My eyes widened.  "I'M SO SORRY I-" I covered my mouth. Of course she's never fused before.  I'm such a idiot I don't wanna be here,  I don't want to hurt her anymore than I already have. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore... Dear god I really am horrible. 

She stood up and looked at me offering her hand. " were did you come from... You said Earth right?" I blinked and accepted her hand "y-yeah"... "I've never seen the earth"... "wanna change that?" I said with a smile. She makes me happy... She makes me fell better.  once I said that she snorted.  "God your funny"... I tightened my grip on her hand and flopped on the ground pulling her with me, she fell on top of me and looked up.  "Oh you dick. " I giggled to myself "no... But I do have one. " she buried her face into my black shirt trying to hide the sound of laughter,  I yawned... " do you wanna take a nap?" I looked down at her she looked confused...

"what's a nap?"..." it's when you sleep but for a short amount of time... like a hour or two "
... "what's sleep" she said narrowing her eyes with in return made me laughter a little... "just follow my lead. " I said as I pushed her off me a little I closed my eyes and cuddled up to her and immediately fell asleep... What I was tired... I'm also a bit dehydrated.

XxFallen_GodxX

Sad_Pink_Noodle