Chapter 25

Hey guys, kinda a short chapter but really wanted to give you guys an update. Not much to say, so have a good day? (Wrote this in the middle of class today so... I apologize for any screw-ups.)

-3rd Person POV -

"Elena," Bonnie mumbles with a worried wince. She was supposed to be gone for a few more hours at least. Bonnie didn't know what they were supposed to do know, she didn't plan for this. Elena had never told her who had actually sired her, so if it wasn't one of the Strix, they were screwed.

"Bonnie, and Angel. What a coincidence, what is our prisoner doing outside of her prison?" Elena asks her tone, sickly sweet. Even Angel knew this couldn't be good. Sparing a slight glance at Bonnie's now worried expression told her that whatever was going on, wasn't planned.

"Just a nice walk, you know." Bonnie tries to mumble. Like a 'walk' would explain all the vampires on the floor or the fact they were trying to escape out of the door.

"Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie." Elena chants menacingly, "how stupid do you think I am?" She asks in mock offensive. It had only taken a second before Elena was standing right in front of them. And to make matters worse, the vampires were starting to wake up. "Out of everyone here, you were the last I thought would betray me," Elena starts with a click of her tongue.

Now to someone who didn't know her, some might think she felt hurt. AT least slightly, but Angel knew she didn't care. In the end, there was only one thing that Elena cared about, and that was herself. She didn't have friends anymore, only minions. And she would do whatever it took, no matter who she hurt along the way.

"Elena, what you're doing isn't right," Bonnie tells her carefully. At this point, Elena was heavily unpredictable. All Bonnie knew right now, was if Elijah didn't hurry up they wouldn't make it out. Alive at least.

-----

"Brothers, it's time," Elijah states, no emotion in his tone. He had expected his fate, and he knew he would do whatever it took to save his mate and unborn child. He was okay with dying, as long as she lived.

"Elijah," Niklaus starts sadly. No matter how many times he had picked fights, or daggered his brother in the past. He loved him and only wanted him to be happy. He knew this had to be done, but doesn't mean he had to be happy about it. He wished it could have been him, his brother dissevered to live happily with their mate. He was the 'bastard son', he was the one who deserved to die. Not his Nobel brother.

"You know it has to be done Niklaus," Elijah tells his brother with what he hoped was a comforting smile. With a nod, Elijah walked up to where they had paced the white oak stake.

"Kol, Niklaus, I'm sorry I wasn't the brother you two needed. I could give you guys a long monolog, but just know I loved you guys. Please make sure Angel and the child grow up loved, don't let your fights come before them." Elijah tells his brothers, trying to keep his emotions in check, although he couldn't say the same about his brother.

Niklaus had a permanent look of sorrow on his face, And Kol, Kol seemed to be taking it the hardest. After all, he was one of the youngest of the family. It could be expected/

Although, before any more words can be uttered, Elijah picks up the stake and stabs it through his heart.

"Goodbye brothers," is the last thing Elijah says before his skin completely desiccates and he drops into Niklaus arms.

"Goodbye, brother," Niklaus and Kol whisper back as Niklaus lowers his brother to the floor. Now, they just had to wait.

----

"Elena, you still have a chance to do the right thing," Angel mumbles quietly. She didn't know why Elena became like this, maybe it was jealousy over the bond she had with her father and Uncle. Maybe it was something else, but Angel still hoped she could change. After all, everyone can change if given a chance.

"Right thing, right thing," Elana says with a scoff. "You took everything from me, you stupid bitch," Elena yells.

"How?" Angel asks, looking to Bonnie for reassurance. All she was trying to do right now was stall, at least until Bonnies 'plan' worked. A plan in which she was still in the dark about, all she knew is that it had something to do with Elijah. And not something good.

Just as Elena is about to answer Angel's question, a thud interrupts them. Looking around the room, they watch as all of the vampires around them drop to the floor. There bodies incredibly pale and covered in black veins.

"No," Angel mumbles to herself. At the same time as Elena, except she was yelling. If all of those vampires died at once, that meant their sire must have died. And their sire was an Original. Elijah.

Before Angel can even begin to process what's going on, she's pushed to the floor and Bonnie is pinned to a wall by her neck.

"You," Elena growls at her. "You ruined everything, just for what? One good for nothing girl." Elena continues, her grip tightening around Bonnie's neck. Angel listens as Bonnie's heartbeat starts to slow. Although, before Angel can do anything to help. Elena falls to the ground as well, expect unlike the other vampires, the floor around her is covered in blood.

"No one hurts my daughter and lives," is all Angel hears before her vision goes black.

----

Word Count- 1067

*Vote*Comment*