Chapter 4

3rd person POV -

Still having no idea where her Mother was Angel thought maybe a bite to eat would help clear her mind. Grabbing a small coat Angel walks over to the door getting ready to leave. Slipping on a pair of nude heels she opens the door exiting the hotel room in small steps.

Leaving the hotel she feels the cool, night air on her face. Walking down the streets she follows the roads to a huge mansion full of people left and right. Most drunk, high or otherwise impaired. Making sure no one is watching she speeds into the building instantly feeling nervous from all the people in the room.

Looking around the room she tries to find a person that she could feed on, someone who was alone and drunk. Looking in the corner of the room she finds a girl, blonde and seemingly drunk. Walking over to her she follows the girl outside watching her sit on a log by the fire.

Walking over to sit next to her she about to compel her when she notices that she was crying. Angel had always been kind, she could never handle if anyone was sad when she could make them happy.

"Are you ok?" Angel asks the crying women softly not wanting to make her more upset. Angel watches silently as the women turns around her blue eyes filled with tears.

"I'm fine." The woman replies trying to sound strong but failing, a heavy british accent in her voice.

"I don't mean to pry," Angel begins softly, "but you don't seem like you're ok." She tells the women in her soft french accent, calming the blonde slightly.

"I just," the women begins her voice wavering, "why?" The beautiful blond yells angry but sad at the same time.

"Why am I never good enough? Why is it everytime I try or everytime I finally feel needed something happens?" She blurts out more tears coming to her eyes, impossible for her to stop. Not knowing what to say Angel does the only thing she can think of, she hugs her.

She brings the tall, sobbing blonde into her arms and hugs her as tight as she can, without hurting her of course.

"It's going to be ok," she mumbles soothingly. Rubbing her back softly as the blonde tears start to slow before coming to an end.

"Do you really believe that?" The blond questions the tears starting to dry up in her eyes still hugging each other tightly.

"Of course!" Angel exclaims seeming sure about it.

"If you ever need anything," Angel starts digging a piece of paper and a pen out of her pocket writing down her number on it, "call me." Angel says handing her the paper and pulling back from the hug sending her a soft and reassuring smile.

"Thank you," the blond says seeming thoughtful, "I'm Rebekah, and you are?" She asks the french women interested.

"Angel," she says holding out her hand to meet the other womans, "and before you ask yes, that is my real name." Angel laughs watching as the women shuts her mouth her question being answered.

"Lovely to meet you Angel although I must go now, goodbye." The woman says giving the younger girl a hug waving her goodbye.

"Goodbye." The woman whisper watching her walk away realizing she completely forgot to feed, the whole point of coming in the first place. Shaking her head Angel starts looking around again, trying to find another person to feed from.

She was always a fan of the catch, feed, compel, and release method. She hated killing people, or animals she'd rather keep them alive and just make them forget. Wandering around the party she continues to look for someone to feed from, finding no one so far.

Finding a parking lot she thinks she might be able to find someone easier out there, where there weren't many people. Looking around the parking lot she sees a woman alone walking to her car. Speeding over to the woman she's about to compel her but the woman turns around before she could. Seeing the womans face makes her stop in her tracks, her mouth wide open in surprise.

"Mom?" Angel questions in surprise before she feeling someone snap her neck, her mind filled with darkness as she blacks out.

...

Sorry for the super short chapter, I've been sick all weekend so this has been my only chance to write. I know she hasn't met any of her mates yet but guess who she's meeting next chapter... 🧛‍♂️⚰️🎩