Chapter 24

I'm trying to keep my promise of updating more frequently, so I decided to publish another chapter for you guys. But before you guys start reading, I have some news. So, P L E A S E   R E A D   T H I S!! Looking back at chapter 19 where I asked you guys what you wanted to see next fanfiction wise. And the top two choices (with the most 'votes') were Lucifer and an OC Mikaelson, and a DamonXOCXStefan. Even though Lucifer had the most, I thought why not do both? I'm currently working on them, and the Lucifer and OC Mikaelson will most likely be out first. But the Damon OC and Stefan one will come out shortly after. So... look for them when they come out? So sorry about taking so long, but enjoy chapter 24! 😉

3rd Person POV -

"We don't have much time," Bonnie whispers snapping Angel out of her shock. "I'll step outside, but you guys only have two minutes at most before we have to go," Bonnie adds before walking out the door silently.

Nodding her head, Angel feels tears begin to well up in her eyes. It had felt like forever since she had seen Elijah or any of her mates for that matter. Looking down she feels a gentle hand on her face. Gently wiping away the tears that had fallen before slowly pushing it up.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong?" Elijah asks worriedly when Angel meets his eyes. Shaking her head lightly, a smile lights up her face. If she could jump into his arms and hug him, she would. Although at the moment, that wasn't possible.

"I missed you, I missed you so much. And I missed Kol, and Nik, and Bekah, and," Angel can't finish before tears start to well up in her eyes again and her words become blubbers. She was blaming the hormones, but she knew it wasn't just that.

"We've all missed you too, but we don't have a lot of time right now," Elijah whispers gently. Stepping closer to Angel and placing a hand gently on her stomach, looking down at it with a soft smile on his face. "I love you, I love you so much. You are my better half, and you are going to be a great Mother to this baby. I wish I could stay to watch them grow up, and become just as beautiful as you. But I can't, so you have to promise me you'll stay strong, and remember how much I love you." Elijah finishes, a sad smile now filling his face and tears growing in his eyes.

Still staring down at her stomach, Elijah bends down, placing a tiny kiss on her stomach before standing. "I love you," he whispers softly. Placing one last kiss on Angel's lips before speeding out of the room, leaving Angel standing there. Large tears streaming down her face.

"I love you too," Angel whispers before it felt like all the air being knocked out of her lungs, and someone had just dragged her under the water. Leaving her to never come up for air. She was crying so hard, her legs couldn't seem to support herself as she fell to the floor in a heap. Still mindful of her stomach, Angel curled into the tightest ball she could.

"Angel, we have to go," Bonnie announces. The crying woman hadn't even noticed that she had entered the room. Not moving, Angel felt a hands grab her arms and gently pull her to her feet. "Come on," Bonnie whispers. Dragging her out of the room and back into the hallway.

"I know you're sad, but you need to calm down," Bonnie tells Angel sternly. If Angel couldn't be quiet and walk for herself then this wouldn't work. And everything they had done would be for nothing.

But before she can respond to Bonnie, a splash causing both of them to look down to the source. Looking at the floor, Angel's eyes go wide, her water just broke.

"Bonnie?" Angel whispers worriedly, her voice horse from all the crying. The water breaking has seemed to stop her crying. "What's going on? I thought I had a few more weeks before the baby was due," Angel asks Bonnie. Turning to look at her, Angel notices the worried expression now filling Bonnie's face.