Chapter 22

Hey guys... so before you guys bring out the pitchforks please allow me to explain. I have been suffering from a case of writer's block. As sad as it may be, this story has almost reached its end and I have been trying to figure out how it should end. Although, luckily for me, I think I have finally found an idea. That being said, I'm sorry for my absence. But, now I am finally back with a new chapter and more to come! While I'm still here...   THANK YOU GUYS FOR 200K READS!! I never would have thought this story would get this far. 

(P.S. wish me luck on my PSAT tomorrow, which I should have probably been studying for instead of writing this.😂) If you read this far, comment your favourite colour.

Now, without further ado. Here is chapter 22 hope you guys enjoy it. 

𓆉

3rd Person POV-

Hours dragged into days. Days dragged into weeks. Weeks dragged into months. Seven to be exact. Seven months. It had been seven months since Angel had been taken. It had been seven months since any of the Mikaelsons had seen Angels face.

By now Angel was almost nine months pregnant, due almost any day. Currently, Angel was sitting Indian style on the floor, she really couldn't be bothered to get up onto the bed. Looking down at her bulging stomach, the young Salvatore let a now rare smile grows on her face.

After everything that had happened, happiness was a rare occurrence for Angel to experience. In the beginning, she had tried to keep her spirits up, she really did, but it soon became a difficult task.

Angel hadn't seen Bonnie since she claimed she would try and help her. She had determined that it was most likely just a ploy to get her to become more docile and resistless. Well, either that or something happened. Although, Angel would rather look on the more positive side of things.

Angels thinking is interrupted by a knock at the door, dinner she guessed. She had lost track of time, although she felt like it was time for dinner. Standing up from her position on the floor, Angel rests a hand on her stomach before walking over to the door.

Grabbing the cold doorknob in her clammy hand, Angel twists the knob and pulls the door open. Although instead of being greeted by the usual guard with a plate of food in hand, Angel is greeted by the sight of Bonnie.

Before Angel can open her mouth to speak, Bonnie cuts her off by holding a finger up to her mouth. A sign for her to be quiet. Nodding her head in understanding, the hybrid steps away from the doorway to allow the witch to enter the room.

"Bonnie? What's going on? Why are you here, now out of all times?" Angel asks as soon as the door is shut and the two are safely in the privacy of her room. Angel watches in confusion as the young witch paces around the room, a worried look plastered onto her face.

"I have a plan, but I'm going to need your help." Bonnie finally speaks after pacing around for about 5 minutes.

"Okay." Angel speaks before pausing, "But how can I help? I'm not in much of a position that could be much help." Angel would try to help to the best of her ability, of course, but she didn't know how she was supposed to.

"I've put a privacy spell on the room, so we can talk freely for now. Although we have to be quick before they notice my disappearance." Bonnies states, ignoring Angel's previous question completely. She had to be quick, all of Angels' questions would be answered shortly anyway.

Angel tries to ask her question again, although Bonnie stops her again by pulling out an ancient-looking piece of paper from the back of her jean pocket.