Chapter 20

(Please read the authors note at the end!)

3rd Person POV -

Walking through the doors of the plantation house, Rebekah is instantly tackled into a hug. It only takes a second before a smile lights up Rebekahs' face and she tightly wraps her arms around the blonde. Rebekah had been staying in France for a little while, to get away from the 'Mikaelson' drama. She had only just come back when she found out that Angel was pregnant.

At first, Rebekah was hurt she hadn't been told sooner. Then she remembered that Angel didn't have a phone, and her brothers weren't the best at communicating. Although, that was in the past. She was here now, and she was ready to help.

"Angel, Dear. I see some things have changed." Rebekah tells Angel with a smirk as she pulls away from the hug, holding Angel at arm's length to look her over. At those words, a blush forms on Angels face as she looks to her feet.

"Yeah," Angel mumbled sheepishly. Placing a hand on her small bump before looking back up at Rebekah. "You could say that."

Letting out a laugh, Rebekah smiles at the blond. "I say a shopping trip is in order. My little niece or nephew deserves the best." Rebekah tells Angel, linking their arms together. Rebekah thought a shopping trip would be perfect. Knowing her brothers, Angel hadn't been able to leave the house much since finding out she was pregnant.

"No, Rebekah," Elijah says. Speaking up for the first time since his sister had arrived. "It's not safe." He tells the blondes, walking over to them and pulling Angel into his arms.

"I have to agree, Sister," Kol adds. Walking over to them as well. "You know how many enemies we Mikaelsons have, it's not safe for her out there." He tells her, grabbing Angel's hand.

"Brothers! I'll be with her the whole time, what could go wrong?" Rebekah asks. She was an original for god's sake, and there was no way she wouldn't do everything in her power to protect her best friend and the unborn child.

"Please?" Angel begs, turning around in Elijah's arms to look at her mates. "We were going out anyway, maybe Rebekah and I could just go out instead? We would only be shopping at the mall. Please Elijah, Kol." Angel asks them, pulling out her puppy dog eyes for extra effect.

Angel watches with a tiny smile as a thinking expression appears on both their faces, a victorious smirk appearing on Rebekahs. Got them.

"Fine," Elijah states after he and Kol share a knowing look. "On one condition." He tells the girls, watching them nod before he continues. "We'll go to lunch first, at Rousseau's. Then we will let you girls shop, only for an hour though. Then we'll come and collect you.'' Elijah tells the girls in a tone, one that meant it was this or nothing.

Rebekah was about to disagree and argue for more time, but before she can Angel speaks up. "Deal."

꧁꧁꧂꧂

"What can I get for you guys?" A waitress asked the group, her name tag read Camille. Looking her over once, Angel realized she was quite beautiful. Short blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a perfect smile. She reminded her a lot of Caroline, except she seemed a bit kinder, less of a mean girl compared to Caroline. Snapping out of her thoughts before she embarrassed herself, Angel gives her a smile before ordering.

"A cheeseburger with fries and a cherry coke. Oh, and extra pickles please." Angel tells Camille, her voice barely loud enough to hear. For some reason the baby really liked pickles. Why? She had no clue, but what the baby wants the baby gets.

After everyone gives their order, Camille walks away. Leaving the group alone.

"Bekah, how was Paris?" Angels asks, breaking the silence. It was actually Angel's idea for her to go, it had been Angel's favorite place to live.