Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2

Start from the beginning

While he was thinking, Boo ran ahead and came up with an idea.

Boo: Kitty! (Points to the pipe)

Sulley: (looks closer and realizes what she's thinking) if I'm right about that pipe... (smiles) yep, it's perfect. (Pats Boo's head) Boo, thank you! We gotta follow that pipe.

Mike: (confused) what?! Wait a sec. I thought we were going straight to the door vault. The only place that pipe leads is to the cooling tank! (Sighs) you sure you don't have a better idea?

Sulley: don't worry, Mike. Just trust me.

They went inside the pipe and found more Unversed. Like usual, the gang fought them for a while till they eventually defeated them. Sulley then heads over to the far back of the container to move aside a wall cover.

Sulley: I'm pretty sure Maintenance hasn't finished patching it up. (Removes it to reveal large hole) this way.

They waste no time following him, when Mike looks around to see where they were.

Mike: wait a second... It's the door vault!

Sulley: yep. What'd I tell ya?

Mike: (joking manner) sure, nice job, Sull. Seriously, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you actually ran the place.

Sulley: thanks, Mikey. (Beat) all right, it's not much farther.

They went further in the factory, destroying Unversed, finding chests and emblems, and kept going until they reached an area where the same pile of junk was before. They also saw an elevator that would take them back up to the main floor.

Sulley: (turns to the group) everybody look for Boo's door.

Randall: (enters and chuckles)

Sulley: (mad) Randall...

Mike: (mocking smile) didn't you learn your lesson with that pile-of-junk fiasco?

Randall: (smirks) oh, I learned a lot.

Randall then steps aside to reveal the junk pile again. Still not believing his crap, Mike smiles and walks over. Boo then notices the Unversed symbol showing, and hides behind Sulley. He sees this, and knew it's dangerous this time.

Sulley: wait, Mike. Something's different! (Gets Boo to safety while the others join Mike)

Mike: oh, please. It's just more junk.

They then hear Randall laughing. Mike was about to question him, when they saw black ooze leaking from the junk. It then takes appearance as a Unversed slime monster.

Sora: an Unversed!

Arcturus: a boss one!

Sulley: (lifts Mike up) Mike, time to reach down and let the scary out.

Mike: (smiles and gets his game face ready before being set down) oh, I'm ready, Sulley. I'm ready!

Randall: finally... This is exactly what I need to take over the company. But first, I am getting rid of you. Attack!

They fought the boss. It would charge in and ram into them. It would also create arms, small minor creatures, and would alter the environment. It took some time, but they eventually got it beat.

Randal: (angered) whyyy?!

Just when he thought it was over, a hand launches out and grabs him and absorbs Randall with the Unversed. They then see it change color to a white color, spikes began to form, and the symbol changes to Soulless.