Patronised

They said "She is my family", yet they patronize her every time she wore some less new clothes. They gave her food while also looked her down because she did not wear the clothes they wore, and of course, since she ate the food they gave. They brought her into some events to show off that they own her.

"She is our property to show that our family status is higher than you all," said the woman who put make up on her face, in front of their audience. The audience gave her applause. She is really a beautiful little tool.

They said "Education is for all" yet they patronize people for being less educated. They treated those people poorly and believed that those people had no rights even for knowing what the truth is. They patronize these people by not allowing these people to think. They want these people to praise them as high as possible, to show off to the world that they own these people.

People are really dumb; and we can't allow them to take the power from us.

Equality is a myth. It is exclusive between those people who are in the same boat. If not, they will say "Stay behind me!" by patronizing you in every little act they made towards you.

And yet, they believe they are nice already. Maybe I do as well.