Unexpected Baby (2)

Y/N's POV

I can't believe this was happening. We were so close to having our first official kiss together.

When we were little, we played the typical "family game" and he was the dad and I was the mom. We got 'married' and had our first kiss together when we were 8. Karen has it all in tape, we would always re-watch those videos every New Year's Eve.

We never really had any moments like this, where we were about to kiss. We cuddled and slept in the same bed so many times, but this was definitely a new thing for us.

I felt his lips connect to mine and my thoughts immediately disappeared. I kissed him back and I felt him smile. After a whole he pulls our lips away, but kept our foreheads together. 

"You're amazing Y/N, I think I li-"

His words were interrupted by a doorbell and we immediately pulled away from each other.

The door suddenly opened and revealed the Mendes family.

"Y/N!!" Aaliyah exclaimed.

"Liyah!! I missed you" I reply, running to her and giving her a hug. Although I was older she was definitely taller than me.

I greeted his parents and we sat down in the living room to talk.

"I think this is something I shouldn't be part of" I say, getting up from my seat, but I feel a hand grab onto my wrist and I look down at Shawn "Please stay Y/N, I need you for this" 

I nod my head and sit back down next to him. Karen gives us a confused look and I motion for Shawn to explain to his parents. He looks down and starts to mumble but no one could understand his words.

"Honey, we need you to speak up"

"I think it's better if we just show you mum, we'll be back" Shawn explains grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

"Shawn, it's okay bub, they'll love you no matter what. This is their grandchild and they deserve to know" I say, rubbing the back of his neck.

He nods his head and opens the double doors that lead to his master bedroom. The precious little boy sleeping in the middle of the bed, with pillows around him for a barrier.

Shawn grabs him with his two large hands and head back down the stairs to his family. As we were walking down we could hear gasps coming from their mouths.

"Since when did this happen? We literally hung out multiple times this year and you definitely did not have a baby bump" Aaliyah declares.

I start laughing and explain to her that this wasn't my baby.

"Someone needs to explain what is going on" Manny says with a puzzled look on his face.

Shawn hands me Peter and I start to play with him. Shawn explains the whole story and soon Karen is crying into Manny's arms. Aaliyah sits next to me staring into the hazel eyes of the little boy.

"I'm sorry. I know I messed up, but he's beautiful and I can't do this without you guys" Shawn whispers.

"Honey, we're always here for you no matter what. We're just surprised, we weren't expecting this so soon and we always thought your first child would've been with Y/N"

Shawn looks at me and smiles "Maybe not my first, but definitely my second will be eh"

I start to blush and I kiss his cheek. I hand Peter to Karen and sit down next to Shawn.

"Thank you for always being there for me Y/N. I like you a lot. This was definitely not how I imagined our first official kiss together. I hope that Peter doesn't change anything and I hope you can be here for him as he grows up. I want you to be his mom and role model in life. I want you to be happy and I want to be the one giving you all that happiness. I want you to be my girl, Y/N. Please be mine"

"Oh Shawn, this doesn't change anything. I'll always love you and I'd love to be your girl. I'd love to watch Peter grow up and I'll be the best mom he'll ever have. The unexpected baby, turns out to be the best thing for us right now"

He holds my hand and kisses my forehead. After 15 years of being just friends, turns out we were meant to be something more.

"FINALLY" Aaliyah yells, making everyone laugh, but Peter. Peter starts to fuss and Shawn grabs his son from his mum.

The End
Hope you guys liked this one 🥺
I'm sorry if it's trash.