Daddy's Princesses

Shawn's POV

I was currently out in Toronto with my 3 year old daughter, Skylar. Y/N was at work and today was my free day, so I decided to take Skylar out for a shopping spree. Even though she was only 3 years old, this girl knew what she wanted.

"Daddy, I want ice cream please" she begs.

"Of course princess, but don't tell mommy" I chuckle.

"Promise daddy" she giggles.

We walk into the yogurt/ice cream store and head to the machines. "What flavor do you want princess" I ask.

"Pink" she exclaims, pointing to the strawberry one.

I laugh at her and put some in her bowl.

"Yummy in my tummy" she giggles to herself. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute my daughter is.

"SHAWN OMG ITS SHAWN MENDES" a girl screams, instantly around 50 girls show up.

"Daddy too loud" Skylar says, crying in my arms.

"It's okay baby, they won't hurt you" I explain.

She continues to cry and I sigh to myself. I don't like it when my princess cries. It hurts me. I immediately call Joe, my bodyguard, to come help us with the mess.

I just wanted a day with my daughter. Y/N is gonna kill me knowing I didn't go with a bodyguard at all.

"SHAWN CAN WE PLEASE GET A PICTURE"

"Shawn she's so cute"

"Shawn where's Y/N"

"Did you guys break up"

I kept hearing all these comments being made and I was getting tired. I want to get out of here. I want to go back to the house. The worst part is, that Skylar kept on crying. I've been trying to call her down, but the screams keep on getting louder and louder.

"My princess, daddy's here. Stop crying baby" I say, standing up to bounce her in my arms.

Finally Joe comes with backup. "Mendes you know you're not supposed to go alone, anywhere. Y/N Is gonna be pissed at you" he says, guiding me to the outside of the mall and into my car.

"Thanks Joe, I really appreciate it" I say.

"No problem, Mendes. Don't do it again. Next time call me or go with one of the guys" he says, before heading back to his car.

I drove home and got greeted by an angry Y/N.

"Shawn Mendes we will talk about this later when Skylar is asleep. You're in trouble mister" she says angrily.

I sigh and nod my head.

"Oh my little princess, how are you, are you okay?" Y/N asks.

"I was scared mommy, they were yelling daddy's name so loud" Skylar explains and I sigh.

Y/N looks at me with death glares and I immediately know that I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight.

"You're home now princess, I made dinner, go to the kitchen and sit in your seat" Y/N says, kissing her forehead before she leaves.

"Mendes!" Y/N exclaims.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad" I beg.

She walks away from me, halfway through my sentence. I sigh and follow her into the kitchen. Dinner was tense, the only thing that lit up the room was when Skylar would tell us these jokes she heard on Disney Channel.

After dinner we all put on our pj's and did our night time routine, which consist of watching an episode or two of any show Skylar wanted, eating popcorn, and then getting ready for bed.

"Goodnight Princess, we love you" I say, as I tuck her in bed.

Y/N watching from the door frame.

"Night night mommy, night night daddy" Skylar yawns.

I kiss her one last time and close the door behind me.

I follow Y/N into our bedroom and she slams the door shut behind her.

"How fucking dare you Shawn Peter" she yells.

"I'm sorry baby, I really am. I just wanted to spend some time with Skylar. I forget how good my fans are at finding where I am, every single second" I explain.

"She could have gotten hurt. What if one of those girls grabbed her Shawn. What if she got lost. You need to understand that you are not a regular person Shawn. You are Shawn Mendes, you have millions of people surrounding you. You do not know what could've happened to her in that mall Shawn" she lowers her voice, sitting down on the bed and wiping away her tears.

I sat down next to her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I really am. I didn't think it through. I was just trying to spend some time with our daughter. I didn't mean any harm" I say softly.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's just I don't know what I would do without her" she says looking me in the eyes.

"I know princess, me too" I say kissing her soft lips. "Does this mean I get to sleep in bed with you" I ask with hope.

"Funny, you're sleeping on the couch, now get your ass out of here" she giggles.

I shake my head.  I love my two princesses way too much.

Sorry, this ones short.