Marrying Someone Else (1)

Y/N's POV

Today was the day, the day that I would officially lose Shawn Mendes. Shawn was getting married today at 3:00pm with Emily Brown. Emily was an actor, she was smart, intelligent, and very beautiful. They have been together for 4 years now and those 4 years were heart wrenching for me.

I spent multiple nights crying. I spent multiple nights looking through our old photo albums. Wishing I can have him back.

Flashback

Shawn came home drunk, it was the third night this week. He was angry this time, more angry than ever.

"Y/N where the fuck are you" he yells, slamming the door.

I flinch from the loud sound and whimper "I'm right here"

"Come here" he growls.

I walk closer to him with my head down low. Not looking up at his face.

"How dare you cheat on me" he says, grabbing my jaw and making me look at him.

"I di-didn't cheat on you" I stutter.

"Bullshit, I saw you with that guy. The tall, blonde one. Stop lying to me. You know damn well who I'm talking about" he yells.

"Th-that was my cou-cousin" I mumble, crying harder.

"Stop fucking lying to me you bitch" he yells, slapping me in the face. Making me stumble backwards.

"I'm not lying... please stop. You're gonna hurt our baby" I cry.

"Bullshit that baby probably isn't even mine. The pass three nights I was at the club, getting drunk and hooking up with other girls. How does it feel huh?" he questions, coming closer to me.

My heart drops.

"What do you mean? How could you do that? You know we're having a child." I yell getting up from the floor.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me. This is all your fucking fault, if you weren't so caught up with that guy. Maybe we would actually be happy" he yells.

"THAT WAS MY GODDAMN COUSIN. HE FLEW FROM LONDON TO SEE ME AND MY FAMILY. I WAS GONNA INTRODUCE YOU TO HIM, BUT YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA BE AT THE STUDIO" I scream.

"Bullshit. This is the biggest lie I've ever been told. I thought you loved me" he cries, sitting down on the couch. "I guess this whole relationship was a goddamn lie, get the fuck out"

"Wh-what...where am I gonna go. I'm fucking pregnant with your child. I can't just leave. I didn't do anything wrong, I don't know why you're taking this out on me" I yell.

"Fine, I'll get out. You better be gonna tomorrow morning" he yells, walking towards the door.

"Where are you gonna go? Shawn please. You can't leave me alone. Our baby. She needs you. I need you. We need you" I cry.

"I'm going as far away as I can" he huffs, slamming the door.

End Of Flashback

That night, I packed up my things and moved in with my parents. I eventually had enough money to move into an apartment, a year or so later.

A couple months after the fight with Shawn, our daughter Graciella Marie Mendes was born. Shawn came the morning after to visit her. That was the first time I've seen him since. He apologized and just as I thought everything was gonna be alright. He told me he was seeing someone else.

That was 4 years ago.

We ended up having to share custody of Gracie. We would switch every weekend. Gracie was now 4 years old and she was learning very quickly. She had ideas of her parents situation, but never questioned it.