Terra pulls the bag out of her pocket and hands it to the guy. The guy takes it and starts examining it like he's some type of expert.

"Who's this?" The girl with big lips gets up off the couch and walks towards me.

Terra turns, "her names Brooke a friend of Grace and I."

"Where is Grace? You two are always attached at the hip."

"She mad at me or whatever I don't even know."

"Humph that girl. Is this your natural hair?" the girl takes a piece of my hair in between her long pink acrylic nails.

I nod my head.

"An actual blonde. Must be nice," she sighs and drops my hair, "Maggie go with me to grab some more drinks downstairs."

The two girls leave the room. I look over to Terra and see she's taken the girl with bugs lips spot on the couch. She motions for me to come over and I do.

"I'll take it," the guy hands Terra a wad of cash. Terra straightens it out.

"Okay, I'm gone guys."

"So soon?" The girl with big lips walks back into the room.

"Yes."

"Where are you off to?"

Terra shrugged, "here and there."

"Need two more people to go here and there?"

"Three I wanna tag along," Lacie butts into the conversation.

"What did you guys have in mind?" All five of us stand in the door way.

"We can all crash at my place, my parents are out of town," Maggie offers.

"Don't you have a pool?" Terra asks her.

"Yup."

"I say we go to Walmart then head to Maggie's," the girl with big lips offers.

"Bet, I have my car out front," Terra offers to drive all of us.

"None of us drove. Will your car fit all of us?" Lacie asks.

"Yes, three in the back. We'll fit." Terra reassures us.

"Okay sounds like a plan."

We all head down stairs, out the front door and to Terras car. As said, the three girls fit in the back with Terra and I up front.

"I don't think we properly introduced ourselves," the girl with big lips says on our way to Walmart. I turn in my seat and look at her, "I'm Janessa."

"I'm Maggie," Maggie has bobbed light brown hair, colored deep green eyes, and the most perfect nose ever.

"I'm Lacie, but you already know that just though I had to introduce myself since they were," Lacie babbles on. Lacie has medium long hair. The tips are dyed blonde while the top is dark brown. She has braces and perfectly arched eyebrows.

"I'm Brooke. My full name is Brooklyn but everyone calls me Brooke," I smile back at them.

"I think your absolutely adorable," Janessa cooes at me, "your a senior?"

I shake my head, "Junior."

"Maggie and I are seniors while Lacie is a sophomore," she explains the group.

"I like to consider my self an upperclassman," Lacie says matter of factly.

We pull into Walmart and everyone gets ready to get off.

"No getting kicked out of Walmart guys," Terra says before we get off the car.

"No promises," Maggie opens the door and everyone piles out of the backseat.