Thirteen [M]

A party wasn't a party without some drinks. Russia had taken a coupke of bottles of vodka from the bar and chugged it down with America who had bet that he can hold it better than the Slav. Of course, he couldn't. In his drunken stupor, he had tried to approach SSA and apologize, but the younger country had seemed more interested in looking for something, or rather someone.

A couple more bottles of another alcoholic beverage and Russia was now as drunk as America.

They were sent to a hotel by Catalonia once it was clear that they had gotten themselves wasted. They should have gone home, but the region was worried that they wouldn't be able to properly function with their drunken state. Who knows, they might end up in the middle of nowhere with no way to ever go back home. However, at the hotel was where the fun began.

They bumped into the walls of their rooms as they messily locked lips and struggled to take off their clothes. They picked off their jackets and tore their shirts off. The American lowered himself, trailing kisses down his Russian's hard pecks and firm abs. He fumbled with the belt before pulling his lover's zipper down sexily with his teeth.

He kissed the outline of the huge bulge in the country's briefs, sucking on the wet spot where the tip definitely was. Russia moaned, a hand on America's head. America then pulled his pants down along with his underwear, his bright red cock bouncing off and hitting America's face. The striped country didn't mind. In fact, he got even harder in his own pants when he felt precum hit his face.

America got to work in giving fellatio to his lover's little brother - not SSA, obviously. His teeth gently grazed the uncut skin of the Russian's penis, sucking on the bulbous crown, and successfully making his lover moan every time he bobbed his head down. Russia came into America's mouth, thrusting his length down the American's throat. America swallowed it all, moaning happily at the taste of his lover.

This wasn't where they stopped though.

Russia was in a dominant mood. He picked America up and threw him on the bed, pulling his pants and underwear off him. America went into doggy position and raised his ass up high with his white and red striped and blue headed cock dangling underneath him. Russia slapped one cheek, gaining a loud moan, then slapped the other, gaining an even louder moan.

"Go in dry, baby! Give it to me!", America panted, laying on his chest as he parted his ass cheeks to show the Slav his loose and stretched hole that had a faint ring of pink around it.

The silent giant only grunted in response. He plunges his cock deep into America who cried out in pleasure, groaning when he feels the striped country's walls clamp around him. The next couple of minutes are a blur of moans and growls and screams of pleasure and skin slapping against skin. Russia finishes inside America, not caring that he hadn't put a condom on.

It seemed America didn't care either when they went for a second round. Russia lay on his back, America straddling his hips with the Slav's cum and fluid-soaked member buried deep inside his channel. The American bounced on the thick cock, tongue out and moaning all kinds of profanities. The Russian moaned his lover's name as he gripped the other's hips, thrusting upwards, but his lover did not reciprocate, too occupied in his throes of pleasure. Russia came again inside America.

They then switched roles. Russia was on his side, gripping the pillow as he kissed America who wiggled his fingers inside his lover. The Slav whimpered and shivered. His America was always so good in sex that he felt like he was melting every time the American touched him. One hand was curled under Russia's body, tweaking his nipple. The other was in between his legs, playing with his prostate.

Foreplay then stopped. America hugged his Russia from behind, biting his neck and leaving dark hickeys. He then lined his cock to his lover's small hole. Russia was usually the dominant one in the bedroom so America would always have to be careful when fucking him.