Six

A/N:

Small warning: this chapter has some lightish smut (if you can call it that), but it's not that excessive for the chapter title to receive an 'M' mark.

Also, why is it that my smut scenes are almost always at a number with 6?! ō-ō

-----

He visited today.

His lips crash onto mine and I don't do anything but reciprocate. His hands trail up my back while my hands run down his waist. We part our lips and let out breathy moans, but immediately latch back together and rub ourselves against one another. My hands trail further down, squeezing his thighs and massaging his hips. My hand slowly inches its way to his front, but he grabs my wrist to stop me, chuckling at me and muttering about my inexperience. I'm not embarrassed. I only follow his lead, wanting to know what to do in order to get it right in the future.

I'm very happy that he's here. There's been so many problems after the People Power Revolution. The Pearl of the Orient is now bankrupt thanks to Martial Law's dictatorial rule - it didn't help that they were in debt to America - so there were a lot of reforms Philippines had to put up in order to fix everything. What's worse is that the people don't trust Philip despite him being good because he is brothers with Martial.

Security is also another problem here. Now that the entire is bankrupt, there have been reports of theft and robbery, a few of murder as a result to it. I may be a bodyguard to the president, but I was also a part-time general, therefore I had to help Gregorio and the other generals with the security problems.

I growl, annoyed by just thinking of those stressful thoughts. I pull my lips away from my America and roughly kiss down his jaw until the base of his neck. He sighs and rides his hands up my shirt, feeling my muscled back and hard abs - I'm not being egotistical, it's true. I drag my hands up his shirt as I suck on his neck, gently rolling his untouched buds under my thumbs.

"A-ah... I love it when you're like this," I hear my America moan, craning his neck out further for my access.

"What? Angry?", I say, breathing over the newly formed hickey on his neck which makes him visibly shiver.

America hums in response wnd purrs, "You're usually so reserved, baby. Always busy with helping Phil and his family. I want some affection too!"

I chuckle and shook my head fondly at my love. America huffed and pouted cutely, his lower lip puckering out towards me. It was enticing. So plump and so puffy and so kissable. I lean down to capture this handsome country's lips in–

RING RING...

We both groan.

My body suddenly feels heavy and I have the need to not get up and get the phone. But it still rings, still interrupts us from making use of an entire house to ourselves. I'm forced to get off my love and get up from the bed to answer the phone. I grab it from the holder and press the receiver to my ear.

I hear shuffling from behind me on the bed and feel a presence behind me. I feel America wrap his arms around me, softly kissing my neck. I glare at him to stop, but this only makes him grin and move his hands lower. I decide to ignore him.

"Hello?", I call into the speaker.

"Rus, may masamang balita." It's Gregorio. (Rus, there's bad news.)

I frown.

"What's wrong? Kamusta si Луси?", I ask. (How's Luci?)

A few hours ago, Gregorio and Martial had gone to the hospital. Before that, Martial had been throwing up heavily in the toilet. It hadn't been the first time, but it didn't stop and it seemed to have gotten worse this morning. I would have gone with them, but Gregorio asked me to stay behind to entertain America. Philip didn't go with them because he was at the Palace*, but he was informed of what happened to his brother.