"Awwww!" Many of the girls in the room cooed.

"But he told me he was done."

Uraraka sat under the cherry blossom alone watching as Iida ran away at a breakneck speed.

"Iida!" The girls all turned to the blue haired boy. "If you ever break Uraraka's heart, we'll end you!" They shouted in unison, a great death aura emanating from all of them.

"I-I that wasn't me!" Iida complained, making some very odd chopping motions. He bowed. "Regardless I apologise for my other self's actions Uraraka-san!"

"Thank you Iida," Uraraka gave him a watery smile.

"For God's sake please! Are you serious? I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason you got here before me!"

The screen panned onto Uraraka's tear-stained face.

"Are you upset because you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky you haven't been robbed of anything!" Izuku yelled, pain written all over his face.

The screen shifted to show a picture of a younger Izuku with all of his former friends with their backs to him and Bakugou standing glaring at him with a pretty girl next to him doing the same.

"Bakubro, what is this..." Sero asked cautiously.

Bakugou sighed. "I turned all of our class against him, stole all of his friends and started dating our best friend Sayaka who he had a crush on Soy-sauce face."

"Bro...that totally isn't manly."

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR, NOBODY ASKED YOU!" Bakugou shrieked.

"I feel better, thank you for listening." Uraraka smiled and then jumped from the building.

"URARAKA, NO!" Everyone chorused. At this point, almost everyone was in tears.

The sound of the roof door opening and closing rang through the theatre once again.

"Alright today is the day or so I thought." The iconic red trainers sat in the corner of the roof just like before. "Just as I took both of my shoes off."

"There was but a girl short as can be. Despite myself I go and scream."

The girl turned around revealing herself to be Tsu.

"Not Tsu too." A few muttered, terrified for their friend. The tears were reinforced and the seemingly never-ending tissue box made yet another round.

"The petite girl told me her woes."

"You've probably heard it all before, everyone ignores me."

The screen turned to show other students not giving her a second glance or saying her name wrong.

"Everyone steals."

A scene of all her classmates stealing her belongings then another in a class project where they stole her ideas.

"I don't fit in with anyone here."

Tsu looked at her desk to find threats and insults scrawled all over it. She cried while all her classmates either found it funny or gave her weird looks for how she looked or acted.

"We're sorry Tsu." Sato bowed while the others nodded apologising.

"It's ok. You guys have nothing to be sorry for, you've been amazing friends. And besides, it never really got that bad." Tsu smiled weakly while everyone looked at her full of sorrow and sympathy.