-a final tribute to trials and tribulations -

ya'll LAST OFFICIAL CHAPTER!! I'm not crying haha

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

there will be an epilogue after this so lookout

CHECK OUT MY LOKI DAUGHTER FANFIC PLEASE!!!

HOW WAS CONNOR FEELING?

Not too hot.

In the last thirty-six hours, Connor Peltra had broken into federal custody - yeah, like the American government - kidnapped a criminal, narrowly avoided getting grounded because Bucky "couldn't handle another two weeks with these kids", and then proceeded to get asked out on a date.

Yeah, on a date. With a boy who prompted him to break into federal custody.

The same boy who kissed him after Connor stupidly agreed to break into said custody.

So excuse Connor Peltra if he wasn't at the peak of his game.

He wasn't physically sick or anything, and knowing his luck, he knew he should be grateful for that much, but Elenora Rogers (aka, overprotective older sister) was not making things easy on him.

Shirt option #3 was pressed against Connor's shirt as he stared intently in the mirror on his door, trying to decide if his taste was good enough.

"T minus 15 minutes," Elenora announced from where she laid on the bed, scrolling on her phone.

Panic rushes through Connor's veins - as it had done every time Elenora made a time PSA - and he threw the shirt on the bed, discarded, and reached for another one in the closet.

"You're not helping," he pushed out through gritted teeth, holding a blue shirt to his chest, and swallowing, hard.

Without looking up from Josie on her lap, Elenora rolled her eyes. "You here that Jo?" she said to the dog, who stared up to her with her ears up. "Con says we aren't helping him with his date."

Elenora's mock was enough to get Connor to throw a shirt at her.

"Watch it!" Elenora exclaimed as she caught the shirt and tossed it to the side. She brought Josie up to her chest and stage whispered to Jo, "don't take it personally, Con's being hormonal."

There was a knock on the door that made Connor tense up and puff out his chest; El just rolled her eyes and glanced at the door where Bucky was standing.

Noticing the tension in the room, Bucky asked, "What's going on?"

Elenora began matter-of-factory, "Connor is being complete-"

Connor stepped forward, throwing a pillow at Elenora's face, and grabbing two shirts from the bed.

"Which looks better?" he demanded, his face flushed and his hair pushed back, outta his face.