- initiates, assemble -

I tried really hard to wait like a week to update this but I couldn't I'm too excited

Favorite OC in this book?

I really hope you don't hate this chapter welp

comment and vote, lovelies!

ELENORA ONLY HAD A FEW SLEEPOVERS IN HER DAY, but she was like 90% sure they were not supposed to result in the participants half-awake in the middle of the Avengers Towers, hungry and unable to see straight

Bridgit and Connor stumbled around the kitchen of the lounge, trying to sit properly at the table.

The brown haired girl eyed them cautiously, then leaned over to Steve, "If there is anything important going on that you are forcing me to avoid, I think we're gonna have a problem."

Holding back a laugh, Steve stared down at his daughter, attempting to mask a humorous expression. He wasn't aware that tired-Elenora was prone to threatening people.

Well, the more you know.

"I promise you aren't missing out on anything today," he assured her, grasping her shoulders and pushing her in the direction of the table.

Bucky, who was situated at the fridge, took his eyes off of the food and glanced towards his husband, whose arms were outstretched behind Connor as he nearly fumbled off of a backless seat.

Well, superheroes had to start somewhere.

"You guys hungry?" Bucky asked as he broke off his stare from Steve, and glanced down at the three children sitting at the table.

The sound of his voice got all of their heads to lift off the table, and all confirm that they were, indeed, very hungry.

"I'll make some eggs then," Bucky told them, pausing for someone to decline, but not a single voice was heard as the teens' heads were back on the table. His eyes flickered to Steve's yet again, "They're lucky we got them here early."

"They sure are," Natasha's voice piped in as she appeared across the room, strutting over to the men and the half-asleep subjects. "Clint's just bought in his kid. I never thought I'd see him so... not himself."

Bucky, who had placed three plates on the counter, earning a few groans, raised an eyebrow. "Not himself?"

Shrugging, Natasha slipped into the seat next to Bridgit and across from Elenora. "He's got a thing for being ready. Always."

Steve let out a scoff as he tugged his cell phone from his pocket. He confirmed, "Yeah, we've seen."

"It's not like these guys are any more energetic," Bucky excused, gesturing to the half-dead teenagers snoozing on the table.

Sticking out her bottom lip, Natasha ruffled Bridgit's hair softly, which the girl subconsciously leaned into, mumbling something incoherent.

"But they're very cute."