*13* Study session!

A/N: No quote for today but a short recap for the folks that didn't read that last chapter after the warning 

Recap timee aka important stuff you should know: Izuku uses Tenya's phone to send the location since he has more (stronger) people in his contacts.

Todo had just used his fire for the first time in years in the hero killer fight and that means he is in his old costume from season 1. that also caused half of his shirt to be burnt off.

it ended with Izuku hugging Tenya tightly and todo tying stain with a rope.

-------------------------

Izuku was forced out of the embrace from Tenchan when he heard fast footsteps coming toward the alleyway that they're in, it's most likely the heroes.

Unwillingly, He jumped on a nearby fire escape ladder and began climbing up. Looking back at the alleyway one more time before dissapearing from the two teenagers' view. Leaving a few splotches of blood on the roofs as he ran away from the commotion.

-------------------------

Two days later, the events from Hosu had died down abit, Stain was arrested and is now locked up in Tartarus.

Izuku wouldn't lie to himself and say that his hand that was stabbed was fine, because it's definitely isn't fine.

The best Izuku could do by himself is disinfect the wound, stop the bleeding and bandaged it up, nothing else is fixed or checked. He did got stitches to close up the wound though.

It hurts to move his fingers, willingly or accidentally.

Going away from that topic, Izuku is now in front of Hosu General Hospital. He had gotten a message from Tenchan that he would be discharged today, so Izuku is more than willing to see the navy haired boy no matter what.

But when Tenchan walks out of the sliding door of the hospital, as soon as the two made eye contact, Izuku was supposed to tackle the other boy into a hug, not the other way around.

Izuku tried to return the hug but stopped abruptly when the, now very familiar, pain from his left hand just as he tried to move his fingers, with no other choice, Izuku returned the hug with only his right hand.

After a beat, "Is your hand okay?" Tenchan asked. Izuku looked over to the said hand, he didn't want to say that it's not okay because Tenchan would feel more guilty than he already is, but at the same time, Izuku also don't want to lie because...Tenchan is his 'friend'...isn't he..?

Not knowing what to say, Izuku just stayed silent, his fingers subconsciously dug deeper to the taller boy's shirt.

That is when Todoroki came out, the two made eye contact for a moment before the bi colored male walks away. Not to the direction to the train station oddly enough, he should be heading back to his agency around this time, Izuku just brushed it off, maybe he wanted to get food or something.

Tenchan finally pulled away, he thanked Izuku and went back to his mentor's agency.

-------------------------

A week passed by since the Hosu incident and Izuku had already heard something about Yuuei is putting. In the usual noodle restaurant, sitting there is Todoroki, Tsu, Ochan, Tenchan and of course, Izuku.

The Yuuei students had the final exam for the first semester, having the writing exams and the practical exams, they said Eraserhead, or Aizawa as they call him, threatened them once again.