*9* When somebody was holding back when it feels like it's the strongest

Why do you smile when there's no reason to?

-------------------------

School.

Nobody ever liked it.

That is unless it's about somethings you're really passionate about.

Like UA or Shiketsu.

To Izuku, it is a war zone, except, he was the enemy. The scapegoat. Everyday, he saw atleast four of his notebooks crumbling down to the ground.

It's usually the ones for school, always the one where he needed to turn in the very day. Nobody believed him. He is the one who got punished.

It happened everyday. Many times. It's worse than back in Aldera. It doesn't took long for Izuku to realize it. Katsuki is holding back. People followed whatever he did. So in conclusion.... Katsuki was the reason why it's worse now.

Now, Izuku got the title of 'the troublemaker', 'the scapegoat' and many,many others. It is starting to feel numb but at the same time, it hurts.

It hurts so much that the nickname 'Deku' doesn't seem that bad anymore. He misses it actually. The desperate craving for any sense of familiarity, anything, is getting stronger.

Izuku doesn't like hiding. Not because it is considered 'cowardly' or something like that, no-, he is afraid, scared on what will happen to him if he does.

Izuku doesn't like talking about it. Whenever Ochan or Tencha asked, he gaves them the most vague answer he could.

Izuku doesn't like lying neither. It made him feel worse than he already is. He doesn't want that.

When he goes to his desk everyday, his heart tightens, in a bad way, the way that makes you feel like shit.

On his desk, are words written in bold,black markers. There are new ones everyday, mostly consists of 'die', 'useless', 'go away', and others but there's one in particular, is very, weirdly, comforting.

It isn't intended to be comforting, but at this point, anything, literally anything familiar, brings Izuku some sort of comfort. Even though the words that had been said back when everything goes downhill, where his life was crumbling. When his smile starts to fade.

The words said 'Go take a swan dive.'

It isn't nice.

Most people would've been hurt by this, even broke but...

...you can't break what's already broken.

..But...

...you can still fix it...

And that's what Izuku is even breathing for, for somebody, anybody, to please fix him. And he's glad that, he has Ochan and Tenchan.

He doesn't know where he would be if it weren't for them. Maybe, just maybe, if they never came. He would give in. He would let the darkness consumes him, finally eating him away until he is a just a puppet, waiting to be controlled.

Maybe, he would take those words to heart and... join his mom.

But Ochan and Tenchan is here. There is light to fight away the darkness, the cold. Something that is worth living for.

Maybe, one day, he would finally smile, a true one, a genuine one. Not the painful, fake ones he had been wearing, he throws it away after the incident where Inko was put into the hospital. Instead, wearing a mask that shield every ounce of emotion from the real world.He wonders if anybody back in Aldera noticed.

If he was being honest with himself, he wants someone to take that mask off and never gave it back. The only time the mask was taken off, taken off infront of a living human being, is back with Ochan in the alleyway and whenever the trio went out together to hang out, his expression doesn't change,but his tone and overall aura shows it. Izuku hopes they realized.

Once he stepped foot outside the class, he ran.

Ran like his life depended on it. Which is true in a way. His life isn't in danger, but his physical and mental healthcare does. That's how it usually goes. Sometimes he gets away, sometimes he doesn't.

And today was one of those days we he doesn't.

The whole school is against him, why? Because he is an easy target, that's why. Why wouldn't they choose the vulnerable, broken and weak one? The one is on the verge of crumbling down into a million pieces? Once that happens, he is beyond repair. 

That's why he is running.

He wants to be fixable. He wants to be normal, happy, even. He wants to smile, he wants to laugh, he wants to live.

To summarize it, he just wants to be a normal human being. Not the lowest of the low. Not the weak. Not some puppet to be toyed with.

To bad he is hated by life itself.

When students noticed that their prey is running, they stopped him. The onces behind him gets ahold of him as he struggles before giving up and stayed limp. 

Like back before this, he got the main bully.

The worse one.

But at this point, is it really the worse?

His name is Takahiro Rin

His quirk can cause anyone he touches (with will) can feel numbing cold. The type of cold that could leave you numb, not feeling anything but cold.

Kinda the opposite of Kacchan's quirk.

Izuku wonders off right before a hand come touching is face.

Author:

:)

writting this hurts 

I'm sorry Izuku ;(

I actually cried lol

Jk

just shed a few tears

let me win okay?

also, this story will not be updating for, from what im predicting is.... 2 weeks, yeah

2 weeks of not updating cause I am rewritting another story, after that, this fic and my others will follow their designated update schedule.

Sorry for the inconvenience!