*4* Our safe eco-system is crumbling

You're already gone when I reached out my hand for you...

---------------------------

The rest of the week has gone pretty smoothly, Ochaco have been calling her and Tenya 'Izuku's Emotional Support Duo'.

Izuku is opening up more and more, but never truly relaxed, like he is expecting something, he also never fully trusted them, still eyeing them warily.

It's Thursday and UA got an anonymous letter. Nezu reads it and the letter is warning them for an attack at the end of the week.

Coincidentally, the same day the letter arrived, the media broke in. The gates were dust. They concluded that it was the attacker's warning.

Friday came and Izuku is hiding behind the many trees surrounding USJ as a bus came. The ones came out is Class 1-A. Izuku recognized some faces, especially familiar with three of them.

While fending off a villain, he overheard a scratchy voice talking about attacking UA by the end of the week. Of course, Izuku anonymously sent a letter to UA reporting it.

Izuku is in his usual vigilante outfit. Eyeing the students carefully. Ochaco sometimes talk about her class and classmates. Izuku once choked on water when she said she needed to fought Kacchan for a battle training, they didn't question it.

Actually, they rarely questioned Izuku and he respected them for that, he still hasn't bring down his wall though.

All of her classmates are easily recognizable and combined with they're unique and vibrant costumes, they REALLY stands out.

They all went in, Izuku somehow managed to sneak in unnoticed, he did noticed Tenya quickly glanced at him for a split second before focusing on what Thirteen is saying.

Izuku got his way the side of the very large stair case. Soon enough, Izuku saw the lights flicker and a purple fog appeared out of thin hair. Villains began pouring out and Izuku heard one of the students innocently thought this was part of the training.

That got Eraserhead's attention and he quickly snapped his attention to the purple fog. He then jumped down and fought off the villains, 'That's my cue' Izuku thought as he sprung into the hoard of villains.

He fought most of them off pretty quickly but one of them landed a good hit on Izuku because he got distracted by the water splashing in the Shipwreck-Zone.

After fending off the villain, Izuku ran to the shipwreck zone. There he found a small guy with purple orbs on his head and a girl with moist green hair, big hands and a tongue sticking out.

The green girl seemed confused by the sudden presence of Izuku but paid no mind.

"Can you two explain your quirks?" Izuku asks while looking at all of the villains.

"Why would we do that?" The green girl said warily, it was understandable in the situation they're in. Izuku would be wary of some random dude in a hood that suddenly pops up in a middle of a villain attack too.

"We need a plan but I can't make one if I don't know what you're capable off. I'll leave you guys alone as soon as you left the shipwreck zone." Izuku explained.

The green girl still looks wary but gives him a vague answer "My quirk allows me to do anything a frog can." 'A frog quirk then, I can work with that...' Izuku turned to the short purple dude and he explained his quirk "I can pluck off these orbs off my head and it sticks to anything except me."