*10* From a different perspective

A very cold distance 

-------------------------

Katsuki never really cared for the greenette. He won't admit it but a very small part of him cared but it's like, really tiny.

So when the day Deku comes into school with the most blank look in his face, that small part of Katsuki grew just a tiny bit bigger. He is ever so slightly...worried... 

The worry got mixed with guilt. The batter won't taste good. But you can't throw it and try again.

Katsuki never said anything to the greenette since. In fact, he avoided him.

It scares Katsuki that the greenette won't even flinch when he or anybody got close.

Deku looked like a doll.

A puppet on strings.

A lost child that looked like it has accepted to the fact that they will never be found again.

Katsuki wondered, what happened?

He got his answer as soon as he got home. Mitsuki told him everything.

The apartment complex that Deku and Aunt Inko stayed in burned down with a number of casualties.

The fire was massive.

Aunt Inko was one of the casualties.

She is in a coma.

Yet to be woken up.

But now that one question is answered, a new one raised...

...If Deku's apartment is burned down, where is he staying at?

-------------------------

Katsuki hasn't seen Deku ever since he got into UA. That is...until now...

The villains are attacking USJ and Deku just popped out of nowhere and fought the villains without much trouble.

It's safe to say that Katsuki is very confused and so do most of his class.

The only ones who doesn't seemed dazed or confused at all is Round Face and Four Eyes. Frog Face too but nobody really knows what she is feeling unless she said it.

-------------------------

There is one thing that Katsuki never realized.

                                         He misses the old Izuku

A/N

A couple days later...

Author: *realizes a mistake at 11:16 PM*

Author: Oh fu-