Everyone got ready and we went to brunch at a Michelin star restaurant in Vegas. For brunch I ate waffles with chicken and a smoothie bowl.

We got back and the twins and all their friends and Lilly and I got ready for the beach. I put on a golden bikini. I looked really sexy in it.

I got in the helicopter with Grayson and took us to the beach

The twins had a huge billion dollar yacht. I gawked at it when I saw it at the dock. I didn't expect it to be this huge.

"Grayson this is gorgeous!"

"I know, I know. I remember Ethan and I used to party on it every summer."

We all went on the yacht and it went to the middle of the ocean to escape from the louds of paparazzi. The water looked crystal blue and was sparkly. Everyone was drinking and dancing to the loud music in their swimsuits.

The boys started diving into the ocean. The captain pressed a button and jet skis came out into the water from under a compartment at the bottom of the boat.

"Hey babe, lets get on the jet skis." Grayson came up to me and squeezed my butt.

"How are we gonna get there?"

"Jump."

"Nononono!" Grayson pushes me into the water and I fell into the water and he jumped in after me.

"You bitch." I said laughing. I swam to a jet ski and got on it. Grayson got on too and sat behind me, I started riding the jet ski and it jumped up and down on the water. I served it all around in spirals.

Grayson got off and onto another jet ski and we all raced. I went as fast as I could avoiding the larger waves and won the race.

"Woah, didn't know you could do that!" Grayson said.
"I can ride a lot of things." I said winking at him. I got back on the yacht and Grayson grabbed me and took me to the back. It was a huge luxurious part of the yacht and had an even better view.

"This place has a beautiful view of the sunset-"

Before I know it, he's got both of my hands in his viselike grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his lips ... His other hand grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine ... My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow, erotic dance ... His erection is against my belly.

I turn around and bend over. He removes my thong down from the back and inserts himself inside me. He thrusts in and out and I move fast moaning loudly and Grayson lights up a blunt and give it to me. It felt so good to get drugged and fucked at the same time. I get off and dance seductively on his dick, hardening it more with a smoke still in my hands. I get down on my knees and pull Grayson's trunks down and insert his dick inside my mouth down into my throat. I start moving looking up at him. I lick and bite him and he moans loudly and grabs me by my hair and pushes me in. I sucked hard and in 3 minutes he cums all over my face.

When he's off I light under blunt and give him a kiss on the cheek and whisper in his ear.
"Happy Birthday, daddy."

I walk back to all my friends and we have fun getting drunk and high and dancing through the night.

By the end of the night all the girls and I have lost our bikini tops and all the girls other than Lilly and I had been fucked by the guys a few times. Some were having sex and blow jobs right in he centre of the deck and others have threesomes and foursomes on the chairs and beds.

The night came to an end and the captain took the yacht back to the dock.
We went back to the mansion and packed our bags to go back to L.A on the private jet.

A/N:
Please give a rating and comment more ideas for coming chapters!
💞