The feel of your skin has me hooked again and again.

Pairing: Larry

Warnings: fluff, alternate universe, established relationship, smut, proposal, angst, missing persons, swearing, mentions of rape, dark themes, comfort, separation, cliché parts, cute ending.

Dedication: @mellisaajade 

Words: 2,700+

--

For those non-Larry shippers, please no hate. Thanks :)

--

 It was bound to happen, and everyone knew it. They were the ‘it’ couple back in high school, despite being gay. And even now they were the couple everyone knew about. There was never one without the other. It was HarryandLouis and never Harry and Louis. They were practically attached at the hip- or other places- and they didn’t mind it. There was never a moment that they felt they had too much of each other.

Another thing, they were always touching never separated. Even if it was the brush of their thighs or their pinkies intertwined- they always had physical contact with each other, it was like they were scared that if they let go if only for a moment the other would disappear.

And in some wicked way, they were right.

-

Louis didn’t mean for it to happen, really he didn’t. But he didn’t think much when he left Harry at the bar alone to go to the restroom. They had been in a bit of a spat earlier, and the tension had let up- that was why they were here, that and to celebrate their mate Niall’s birthday. They had fought, said some horrible words, and silently made their way to the club that Niall was celebrating at. They had put on fake smiles to mask the anger and hurt, but hadn’t uttered another word to one another. Louis still hears the echo of ‘I hate you Harry’ in his head as he makes his way to the restroom.

-

Harry in his hurt haze hadn’t really paid much attention to his surroundings as he should have, instead opting to watch his boyfriend walk to the restroom with stiff shoulders and clenched fists. Opting to drown his sorrows, he downed the rest of his drink.

The man next to him was attractive, smirking widely at Harry and eyeing him up. But to Harry, he gave off a sinister vibe. Harry’s head began to spin, vision blurring and his tongue felt heavy in his mouth. He didn’t know what was happening. He tried stepping off the bar stool that he was sat on, only to stumble and crash against the hard chest of the man next to him. His limbs felt like cooked spaghetti, and he couldn’t control it. His senses dulled, eyes feeling like they only opened to slits at the widest, and mouth numb.

He was terrified.

Harry didn’t know what to do, and wished that Louis had been there next to him to catch him rather than this man- this man that was now helping him through the crowd and out the back door near the bathrooms in a hall that smelled like marijuana and cigarettes. This man with a wicked smirk, strong arms and harsh pulls- this man that was taking him against his will, because he couldn’t fight back. Now more than ever, he wished that Louis had never stopped touching him.

-

Louis left the restroom almost 10 minutes later, having done his business and then leaned against the sink and stared at his reflection thinking over the fight they had just had and realizing how dumb it had been. He was wrong, and Louis knew it, and how he was such an idiot for what he had said. Of course they had to come to Niall’s birthday, he was one of their best mates and they could cuddle afterwards. Louis decided he needed to apologize, and then buy Niall a drink as a sorry-I-didn’t-want-to-come-and-cuddle-with-Harry-instead gift. And then he would really have to make it up to Harry tonight when they got home.