Subway Part two

Pairing: Narry

Warnings: fluff, part two

Also co-written with the astounding @kinkyoreo-

_._._._

The boy continued to look at Niall, his vivid green eyes wary, and his thick eyebrows were still furrowed in utter annoyance. But Niall didn't miss that rosy blush the lad showed; it dusted across his cheeks in a flawless away, giving off a look of innocence. Niall smiled slightly at his beautiful face, and his mind nearly went haywire as the brunette boy bit his bottom lip, before running his red tongue over it.

Niall could've seriously watched him all day, like, fuck work.

The confused boy cleared his throat to rid the silence, his long, dark eyelashes fluttering.

"You have gorgeous eyes," Niall complemented, still in his "trance."

The boy on his side smiled weakly, "Uh...thanks, I guess? You do -"

"Your skin is wonderful too," Niall interrupted, not even considering his actions once he held up a hand to the boy's face. The boy flinched a little, tremors visibly running throughout his skinny body, as Niall strokes his face carefully with his fingertips, exploring the soft, tan skin they grazed upon.

The train then halted with an ear splitting screech, announcing Niall’s stop. Before the boy beside him could even question anything, Niall was gone - out of the small exit the sliding doors gave and he weaved through the crowd, racing off to work with that small smile still on his face as he cursed himself for being so awkward.

-:-:-

The next day was similar to the last, except his alarm clock had been gracious enough to wake him up on time. He had to take a shower, and put in an effort to look nice for work today. Yes, work, that’s what he told himself anyways. He tried to prep himself, tell himself to swallow the words that were bound to pour out of his lips when he saw the curly haired beauty. He didn't even know the lad’s name but he was already so smitten with him that he couldn’t contain himself.

Excitedly, Niall made his way to the train, but made sure not to get there early because then he would have to take the earlier train - the one that most certainly didn’t have the beautiful curly-haired boy on it - and then his whole routine would be thrown off, and for the rest of the day he would be grumpy because he hadn’t seen the definition of beauty before work.

Niall waited not-so-patiently as the early train left off for its destination, and now his train was coming in a few minutes. Niall sat down on one of the benches, his thoughts immediately drawing back to the green-eyed lad that made his knees weak. Niall bounced a little, and constantly running a hand through his quiffed blond hair, and chewing his fingernails.

He couldn't wait to see him. Niall could feel the harsh beating of his overreacting heart in his chest, slowly making its way up to his throat.

I wonder what his name is... I wonder why he takes the train so much. I wonder why he's so fucking cute...