Sweater Weather

Pairing(s): Narry, side Ziam

Warnings: Fluff, more fluff, extreme cuteness, oh and fluff, also mentions of sex.

Dedication: to the lovely @ShutterSunflower for this idea. Hope it lives up to the expectations lovely!

Summary: Narry in sweaters, hot cocoa, snow outside. (You get the gist)

--

I love this one.

--

Snow, snow, and what was that? Even more snow. The outside was bright, the light reflecting off the soft snow that covered the ground. Large snowflakes fell from the sky, making an almost picturesque view. A cabin sat firmly on the mountain, looking out on the small town down the mountain. The place was cute, something you would see in a cheesy postcard with the greeting ‘Wish you were here.’ Or something along those lines.

But it was cute nonetheless.

It was also cold, the snow falling and the wind blowing- it made it hard to go outside without looking like a large marshmallow.

Thankfully for the lads residing in the cabin- it was their little winter wonderland vacation- they didn’t have the urge to want to go outside. There wasn’t much need to unless they wanted to go out and visit their mates in the other two cabins down the road, but they couldn’t even do that with their cute little Volkswagen beetle buried under a foot or so of snow. But the pair was perfectly content staying nestled in their cute little cabin, looking out the large window that showed the town and the flurry of snow, and drinking hot chocolate curled up by the fire.

It was cliché, yes, but they didn’t mind it one bit. They embraced it- figuring you had to do at least one ridiculously cheesy and cliché thing to have had a fulfilled life- and planned on spending their day exactly like that.

Niall and Harry had always been dubbed the ‘cutest couple’. The type that was sickeningly cute, that made their friends playfully gag in disgust around them. The type of love that everyone wanted and craved.

Although, their mates Liam and Zayn had a relationship almost up to their level too. It was just a group of loved up mushiness really; even Louis and his girlfriend were almost as loved up as Niall and Harry.

But no one can beat the best, and Niall and Harry were the best when it came to cheesy, mushy, cliché, loved up relationships.

The day seemed almost gloomy, with the sky overflowing with dull clouds, the wind is billowing and the snowflakes trailing down to the ground in a beautiful dance.

Niall and Harry were laying in bed still, their bodies intertwined in a mess of limbs, and neither knew where they started and ended at this point. There were no complaints from either of them in the matter though. A warm light blue comforter enclosed the warmth of their body heat in the little bubble it had created. And even though it was cold outside, the two boys stayed warm tangled up together their bodies molded together.

Both were awake, but the room stayed silent- comfortably so- as the two embraced each other. Niall’s head was rested in the crook of Harry’s neck, hot puffs of air leaving his mouth and hitting the skin of Harry’s neck causing goosebumps to litter the skin. Harry’s left hand trailed up and down the expanse of Niall’s back, up and down and up and down in a rhythm sending shivers through the blonde’s spine.

It was a peaceful morning cuddle.

--

Heart eyes were exchanged, laughter bouncing off the walls with Christmas music playing lightly in the background. Both lads were covered with jumpers- Niall was wearing Harry’s causing him to have sweater paws and Harry to have a problem down under- and sweatpants, hot chocolate steaming in mugs while the fire crackled in the fireplace. The snow was still falling, and the wind was still billowing outside, but the boys kept warm inside cuddling by the fire.

Warm arms were wrapped around a narrow waist, nose nuzzling into a warm neck, hands toying with long nimble fingers. Harry was sat neatly on Niall’s lap, watching the fire and enjoying the warmth his boyfriend gave off. The two cups of hot chocolate sat on the table next to them, a slow Christmas song playing in the background that Niall hummed into the skin of Harry’s neck.

A phone vibrated from next to them, snapping them from the peaceful bubble that they had created for themselves.

From: Z

To: H

No Narry babies please. ;)

From: H

To: Z

No Ziam babies either than. ;P

From: Li

To: H & Ni

No promises.

The couple rolled their eyes fondly at the couple, but made no move to respond to the last message, instead opting to relax and watch the fire crackle as they cuddled together on the floor.

--

The next day, the sun had began to peek out from behind the clouds, and Harry had insisted on going out to play in the still falling snow. It was cold- almost -8 Celsius- sot they had to dress up like oversized marshmallows just to get outside. Each boy was bundled up in a scarf, beanie, large coat, mittens, snow boots, and earmuffs but the second they stepped outside into the flurry their cheeks turned rosy red.

They played outside for a few minutes- Harry observed how the snowflakes clung to Niall’s eyelashes, with each flutter more gathered making him look more beautiful than he thought possible- before each decided to head inside before they froze to death.

The following hours were spent in front of the fire once again, warm cups of tea on the table and a large woolen throw was tossed over the cuddling couple. Cold fingers skimmed naked legs, and under the bottom of oversized jumpers while goosebumps trailed in their wake. Legs tangled under a thick blanket, and ice cold feet gently lying on warm calves sending ice through the skin. Giggles echoed in the quiet of the room, and small kisses were shared. Cold noses nuzzling into warm necks, frozen lips dancing idly with each other in an attempt to keep warm.

And soon, slow rocking of hips and tender touches, kisses littered on flushed skin. The blanket falls lower with each loving thrust, and whispered words of love filling the room along with slow drawn out moans. Cold skin heating up and love shared. Tender kisses and loving touches, the heat of love and the fire warding off the cold that the snow brought on.

The cold forgotten as they wrapped their love around each other, keeping each other safe and warm as the snow flurried around outside.

Lost in their little world of love.

------------------------------------------

Eh, what did you guys think?

I’ll have  a Larry one coming up soon too!

Requests?

Xx Val