8) Gifts for spirits

3rd POV

Lucy and Yukino walk up towards the top of the Hill of Stars. They both agreed to give their spirits a gift as a thanks for helping out at the dragon war episode after the Grand Magic Games. Natsu and Happy followed them because they thought they might help them or just watch the fun. (Y/N) came because she wanna see how their spirits like it to get a gift, and maybe do the same with her own. 

''Okay, here I go. Gate of the Ram, I open thee. Aries.'' The ram spirit Aries appear and apologized right away.

''Is there something I can do for you? I am sorry to be lumpy even in the afternoon.'' Ask Aries.

''Today, instead of a request, I have an invitation for you, Aries.'' Inform Lucy to her.

''Invitation? I am sorry.'' Ask Aries confused.

''The other day, all of you Celestial Spirits did a great job.'' Explain Yukino.

''Yeah, I head you guys were a huge help.'' Says Natsu and remember. 

''All of you together closed the Eclipse Portal.'' Reminded Happy, to be sure Aries remember too.

''You are welcome. I am sorry.'' Says Aries happy.

''And so, with deep gratitude, today on this Hill of Stars, I am going to treat everyone. Everyone want something, right?'' Says Lucy and explain her idea.

''Go ahead. Tell us your wish, and we will grant it.'' Added Yukino. Aries hesitate for a moment, then yell out her wish.

''I... I want to get a suntan.'' The five pause at that. ''Huh, I am sorry.'' Says Aries quickly.

''Suntan?'' Ask Lucy to be sure she heard right.

''I am always fluffy, so once in a while, I would like to have a tan.'' Explain Aries. Natsu grin up and understand. He then roar at Aries, covering her hole body in fire. Lucy screamed at that and Yukino is surprised by that action. At the end, Aries got her skin more tanned and that made her super happy. ''This is it. Lovely. I am sorry.''

''Th-This is what you wanted. You are kidding, right?'' Ask Lucy chocked. Aries nodded and thanked for the gift, then vanish. Lucy take a deep breath and continue on with the next one.

''Gate of the Bull, I open thee. Taurus.'' The big strong bull appeared and Lucy might fear that she already know his request. 

''I hear we are all in for a treat? Seeing your nice body always moooves me, Lucy-san.'' Says Taurus. Lucy then hesitate to ask, but Taurus didn't have his eyes on her, but Yukino. ''Moo, I can't hold it. A nice body other than Lucy-san's, lean and toned. Moovelous. Mooo. Talk about eye candy. This is an awesome treat indeed.'' Then Taurus vanish.

''You wanted THAT?'' Yelled Lucy when he was gone. ''I am already exhausted with this.''

''You have a lot more of them to receive.'' Pointed Yukino out. Happy then asked if he and Natsu could go home, but a hole suddenly appeared underneath Happy making him fall down and land on top of Virgo the virgin spirit.

''To kill time, I have been writing 'Virgo's Punishment Diary'. I wrote about the rumor I heard of you receiving us one at a time, Hime. Is it for punishment, Hime?'' Ask Virgo and show her scary diary.

''It is already a rumor over there...'' Says Lucy amazed.

''If you have a wish?'' Ask Yukino. Virgo smiled and place a hand on her chest.

''Of course, punishment. At the max level, where I say I can't take any more, Hime.'' Request Virgo. (Y/N) on the side line and watches, think it is a good thing her spirits aren't near as weird as Virgo and Taurus. Lucy went along, but only do a finger snap on her forehead. For a second Virgo doesn't say anything, but then she cheered that she got punish. Lucy doesn't understand what happen, but continue on. Cancer was next, and he requested trying a hair outfit... on Happy. An afro hair on Happy. Next on is Capricorn, who always wished to read poem for Lucy. Next on is Sagittarius, who placed an apple on top of Lucy's head, but she then place it on Happy's head instead. Sagittarius shoot, but made a road through Happy's afro hair. Next up is Gemini, who just wanna play as Lucy in a towel and dance around, embarrassing Lucy and make her force them back.

''Lucy-sama. Please take a break. I will handle the next one.'' Suggested Yukino and called out her spirit, Libra. The only thing she wished for is to use her gravity magic on them for a time, until she is satisfied. Yukino then called for Pisces and they just wanna play with Happy... eating him. 

''But so far, they are all going home happy, so I think we are doing a good job.'' Pointed Lucy out, even though she don't like the idea anymore. ''Okay, next...''

''Hi, Lucy.'' Lucy turn back and see Loke, or more said, Leo the lion.

''That was fast.'' Loke has always popped up like Virgo without Lucy calling them.

''The Zodiac was really something else.'' Says Loke happy.

''Hey, Loke.'' Greeted Natsu, happy to see him.

''Hi Natsu. That battle with the dragons was touch and go, huh?'' Ask Loke. Natsu smirked and cross his arm. (Y/N) just gave Loke a hug. ''Hey cutie.''

''What? Those thing were no big deal.'' Pragked Natsu carefree. That is were Loke notice Yukino and start flirting with her, ignoring Natsu. Natsu then asked Loke why he doesn't show up in the guild even though he is Lucy's spirit. Natsu then protested he should still come sometime, but that is were Loke answered him by hitting with Regalus Impact, sending him away. Not long after ran Natsu back, really pissed, but Loke did it again. Lucy get's annoyed by Loke and send him away, but Loke didn't mind because he saw a beauty and tried invite her to a date, which make him happy.

''Now we only have one left.'' Pointed (Y/N) out and stand beside Lucy. She nodded and take the last one out, but hesitate. Aquarius is a hard spirit to handel, but Lucy did it anyway.

''Gate of the Water Bearer, I open thee. Aquarius.'' At the bottom of the waterfall, arrived Aquarius and shot water at all five, drenching them and Aquarius is not happy.

''Why did you summon me from up here? You wanted me to climb all the way up to the summit?'' Ask Aquarius angry and annoyed. 

''S-Sorry. I didn't do it on purpose...'' Protested Lucy quickly. ''Um, so, anyway...''

''Listen to me well, little girl. I am in no mood for a treat from you.'' Inform Aquarius up in the air.

''Is there trouble again between you and Scorpio?'' Ask Lucy, which is the wrong move.

''What did you just say?'' Grumble Aquarius as her right eyebrow twitch. (Y/N) shake her head as another argument happen. After she calmed down, demanded she that Lucy make a skit or something to make her laugh, so she tried with Yukino, but that failed so much with her sending Yukino, Natsu and Happy away in a wave of water. Lucy on the other hand fell of the cliff and hang on a branch. Her dizzy look made Aquarius laughed and help her up. Aquarius place her on a flat rock to recover.

''Hey.'' (Y/N) was still there, unharmed and all, and sit beside the sleeping Lucy. ''Why are you so hard on Lucy? Is it because she remind you of your previous owner?'' Ask (Y/N) carefully.

''Tch. It's not like I hate her... Why are you still here, kid?'' Ask Aquarius and change subject. (Y/N) giggled and wave goodbye, even telling Aquarius to stay with Lucy until she woke up again, that what she at least could do.