11) Rescue attempt

3rd POV

When the guild heard the shocking news about the Liberum ritual and about (Y/N) being the second child to the first mage, Galexia, do they now understand they need to get moving to find a way to stop it all before it is too late. Sadly, didn't Galexia write more details in her book that Levi read through, so they will go and check on the magical library, but to be sure, do they need to find some other clues around the land to find the way to the Celestial Spirits. When everyone know their position and are ready to go, do they not see the five spirits return along with someone.

''Natsu isn't here. Old Master Crux and Horologium are gone, too.'' Pointed Happy out when he look at his partners way.

''D-Don't tell me...'' Wondered Lucy worried. 

''That idiot.'' Yelled master Makarov. Silver, who remained to help, shook his head. Inside the magical warp to the Celestial world, is Natsu holding on to Horologium with (Y/N)'s slayer spirits right behind him. 

''Thanks for the clothes, Old Master Crux. I owe you one.'' Thanked Natsu to the spirit, that is inside of Horologium. Natsu clothes has changed into a blue jacket with yellow high-lines, and are forming a heart on the chest. Orange pants and black boots.

'' 'I don't mind, but indeed, don't you have to follow Erza-sama's instructions?' He said.'' Inform Horologium. 

''They are responsible for Lucy's gloomy expression, and for kidnapping our guilds dearest member. So I am gonna open a can of whup-ass on every last one of them.'' Promised Natsu as they soon arrive.

''We love to hear you wanna help safe our princess and the Celestial Spirits...'' Praised Dragon to Natsu, but that praised soon turn into an insult. ''But you should sometime use that head of yours and shouldn't do this.'' 

''What did you say?'' Grumble Natsu at the spirit, but turn his attention back to the main point. They land on a destroyed planet, filled with rumbles. ''Where are you? All of you clowns, get out here now.'' Falling from the sky is multiple pillars and try to hit Natsu, but he dodge them all. ''Crap, you two go and hide.''

''Indeed. Please be safe.'' Says master Crux as the two spirits went into hiding. Standing inside the dust, is Taurus, reading a book.

''Mooo. Welcome to the Celestial Spirit World.'' Greeted Taurus, not even looking at Natsu.

''Taurus. That ain't you. You are a lusty bull.'' Complained Natsu at Taurus behavior. 

''The Celestial Spirit that lacked dignity is no mooore.'' Answered Taurus simple and kicked Natsu into the next planet. ''I am a Golden Bull who eliminates his enemies in a gentlemanly manner.''

''Dammit...'' Grumble Natsu and get up to continue fighting. ''What ever is wrong with you all, will I stop you and get (Y/N) back.'' Natsu leaped from the planet and hit Taurus in the face with a fist of fire. Taurus grunted at the hit and push Natsu away.

''Natsu.'' Both Natsu and the three spirits flinched at the call.

''(Y/N). Where are you?'' Yelled Natsu and start sprinting past Taurus while the three spirits are flying.

''I won't let you pass.'' Yelled Taurus and kick the ground to make an earthquake. Natsu stumble at the shake, but Demon picked him up and continue flying towards (Y/N). Inside the white sphere, lean (Y/N) to the wall where she see the smoke and dust are flying in the air and are waiting for a rescue.

''(Y/N).'' Called Natsu.

''Hime.'' Called her three spirits.

''I am here.'' Answered (Y/N) happily that there are here for her. Demon let go of Natsu and land beside the sphere.

''How do I break this thing?'' Ask Natsu and see if there is any visible weakness. 

''I don't know, but I am scared, Natsu.'' Small tears are falling from (Y/N)'s eyes. 

''Don't worry anymore, I will get you out.'' Promised Natsu and get ready to punch the sphere real hard, but someone got in the way. Taurus appeared before Natsu could hit the sphere and then kick him away.

''NATSU.'' Yelled (Y/N) worried as Taurus continue hitting Natsu over and over again, into different planets in the sky. It stopped at a planet far away from (Y/N).

''Well, well. It looks like you still have some fight left in you. But I won't let you get the First Mage.'' Says Taurus and held his form. Natsu use his hand to dry some sweat away from his face.

''I once mistook you for a monster and sent you flying. So this makes us even.'' Says Natsu and remember the first time he meet Taurus and thought he was the monster that took Macao.

''I no longer remoomber.'' Answered Taurus honest.

''Is that right? Then I will keep slugging you until it comes back.'' Says Natsu and get his right fist fired up.

''I am afraid you will only be wasting your time...'' Pointed Taurus out and start reading his book. Arriving at the scene, is God there to help, but she sense something wrong.

''Natsu, wait.'' Called God, but he didn't listen.

''Shut up and go back to normal, cow.'' Yelled Natsu and went for a punch, but Taurus blocked him with the book. Natsu then try to use his roar, but it didn't do anything. Natsu didn't stop from there and keep going. ''Hey, cow. You are Lucy Celestial Spirit. You and Lucy destroyed the Nirvana core together, remember? Remember Lucy. You are making her sad.''

''I have no idea what you are talking about.'' Taurus just put his book away and doesn't even look at Natsu, who is really trying to make him remember his host. God come closer to Natsu to help him.

''Natsu, there is a time limit for how long you can be here. The time line is broken from the last time, so you have to finish this quickly, and be careful, as to not fall from the planets to the space void or you will be send back.'' Warned God.

''Thank you. I got this. Just get (Y/N) out of here.'' God nodded and fly up into the sky.

''We are working on it.'' Taurus watched God fly back to her host, and are now deflecting who to deal with. He got ordered to make sure (Y/N) stay in their possesion. Natsu fire up for feeling bad for Lucy and that her spirits won't remember her. Back at the sphere, try Demon and Dragon to break the sphere, but there won't come any scratches. 

''Where is Silver?'' Ask (Y/N) and try to get her mind off her scary fate if she doesn't get out.

''He with your friends, trying to find the globe.'' Answered Dragon while catching his breath for using so many spells to get her free. ''They may get a better change finding it with him, because the Magic Library is our queens previous base.''

''I hope they find it before Virgo. They sendet her to go and get the globe.'' Warned (Y/N). Demon use his power to send a message to Silver, through their magical connection between the 15 pillars. God arrived back, but took a look back to see some fire going around a planet before falling into the void.

''I warned him and he still did it.'' Mumble God and sweatdropped.

''And now it's your turn.'' Standing on top of the white box, is Taurus reading his book, again. ''Now that two of you have used a lot of your own power, won't you defeat me and stay out of your gate at the same time. To bad you won't join us for freedom.''

''We don't need our freedom.'' Says Demon and smile lightly to (Y/N), who is still crying. ''We love being with our princess, so go **** ********.''

''What a foul mouth you have.'' Muttered Taurus scared, while Dragon try to hold his laughed and God is just shaking her head. (Y/N) sniffed and is actually glad that Silver made a spell to cover bad words for the kids under 18. It's a spell that only works on her 15 spirits.

***

I am super sorry that I haven't updated in months. I LITERALLY got a writing blocking.

PLEASE bear with me.

I will try my best to update for you guys.

-Erc2109