5) The queen

3rd POV

''I can't believe it.'' Mumble Maura and spread out her so called magical tools on the ground. ''How can she invent magic, when I invented these wonderful tools that could be of use?'' Maura is super pissed and trow a knife of a picture of her so called arch enemy. ''I may have showed these a wrong way, but that is so that I wouldn't scare the village off. And she made it that way, all the time... I HATE GALEXIA.''

*Somewhere else*

At the top of one of the mountain is Galexia standing in front of her older twin brother, standing tall and proud.

''I will travel and learn more about magic. Maybe it can be combined to nature itself.'' Proclaim Galexia to his brother, very serious.

''Y-You really wanna leave, while there is still a dragon war going on? Forget it. I promised our parents to protect you, so I won't let you go.'' Protested her brother angry. His navy blue hair cover his eyes as he greet his teeth. 

''I can't continue my study if I stay here. I have done everything here, so I need to get out of the village to continue this. This could be a huge help for the humanity to finally be able to defend their selves. I have almost broke the secret of magic. I just need more research.'' Defended Galexia and held ground. Her brother can see the fire in her eyes are burning bright. He can't shut it off that easily. And he even know that he can't change her mind no matter what.

''P-Promise me then, that you will be careful. It's dangerous out there.'' Says her brother low. Galexia smile and hug him with all might.

''Arigatou, oni-chan. I promise I will finish my research as fast as I can and return back here as quick as possible.'' Promised Galexia with a huge smile and get ready to travel. At sunset is Galexi ready. A big bag on her back and some traveling cloths. A nice khaki colored coat, brown pants and some good walking boots. Her brother have packed a small back filled with most of their food, so she has some for a week or two, before she has to find her own.

''If you ever invent a magic that let you communicate with others, then do it right away to me. This house will be lonely without you.'' Told her brother and hug her for the last time.

''I promise. Please take care of the village, the dragons, and of course, you.'' Says Galexia and kiss her brother on the cheek. Something she do all the time to show her sister love for her brother. They depart and Galexia wave as she walk down on another the road towards the edge of the village and out to the world. Her brother stayed and watched until she was no longer in sight.

''If something ever happen to you... will I revenge who ever hurt you.'' Mumble her brother. He take out a paper to see the bad drawing Galexia made as a kid. It's the two together, holding hands with their dragon friend behind them. At the bottom is there something written on it.

''Acnologia and Galexia. Sibling forever and ever.''

*Time skip = 1 year*

Galexia hummed happily as she walk on a familiar road towards some mountains. After one full year with non-stop research on magic, has she finish and is on her way home. She has manage to create so many magic and even found out how to archive them. Most of magic is inside of people and just needed to be unlocked somehow, but, you can also get magic from something or someone, if you are worthy of it. All her knowledge has been written on all the multiple books, and it is filling her backpack. NOT. Galexia invented a store magic, so all her books and heavy stuff are in some kind of invisible personal space, and she can call them when ever she wants to. 

''I wonder what oni-chan has been doing all thos-... years.'' When Galexia reached the foot of the mountain, where you can skim the village, does she see it destroyed and in smoke. She activate her speed magic and run to the top with in a minute. ''What happen here?'' Wondered Galexia and see the destruction. Houses has been on fire and destroyed, corpses of her previous village family on the floor and also some dragon corpse not too far away from the village. Galexia then run to her house and see it destroyed to. ''Oni-chan.'' Called Galexia, but no one answer her. ''Ac-chan, where are you?'' Tears fall down her cheeks and she fall on her knees. Even if she saw his dead body, is it better that never seeing him again after a year apart.

After that horrible day, unlocked Galexia her true inner magic. It doesn't have an official name, but she dubbed it 'Magic Pillar'. That is where our based keys where made, and every time she invented a new type, came a new key where all the evolving of the same type would be kept in their specific key. But, she haven't created us, the souls of the keys, just yet. After unlocking her real magic, did she stop ageing, and she continue her traveling across the hole world and gave the worthy people the basic knowledge of magic and even helped some train and gain their magic. She soon became known all over the world as the Queen of Magic or as it is today, The First Mage. Hundreds and years then passed and Galexia watch the magic multiply to some new ones, and when another person invent a new type, got Galexia all the information into her mind and could do it perfectly right away. Sometime, thought Galexia it was a blessing, but at the same time a curse. She couldn't give credit to a person for inventing a new magic, when she would take it all for herself, even if she didn't wished for it. She also start wondering why she should exist if  there is nothing she could do more. Then, 30 years ago from this day...

Galexia sighed as she walk down a forest roar. Everything is going fine. Dark magic getting defeated by the good, nothing has treated the piece, so what should she do. She had let her blond hair grow and had it in a high ponytail and half way down, starts a braiding and ends. Her cloths are now a ball gown styled mini dress. The colors are illuminates of the starry night.

''What to do? What to do? Maybe I should finally settle down, but where?'' Wondered Galexia and come to a split path. ''There is that problem, but my future telling is telling me that it won't be a problem at all. Then there is that group... defeated easily in some years... There aren't much that I can do.'' 

''Uh, excuse me.'' Galexia stopped and look towards the left of the split path, and she was about to go right. A (H/C) haired male stands there and wave at her. ''Would you please help me find Magnolia? I want to join that city's new guild and I kind of got lost.'' Says the male embarrassed.

''No problem. I was on my way there anyway. I wanna visit the master and her friends.'' Answered Galexia and mention for him to follow her.

''Thanks. What is your name? Mine is Leonardo Lore, but call me Leo.'' Ask the male to Galexia. Her name has sadly been discovered, so she can't tell him, otherwise would he probably ask for magical advise or something.

''My name is Alex. Just Alex.'' Says Galexia with a smile. Not soon after, arrived the two at the so call city, and see the guild at the very end of it. ''So you plan on joining Fairy Tail?''

''Yeah. You to?'' Ask Leo and look at her. Galexia thought for a second. Her friends in that guild told her it is fun every day, so maybe she could be in that guild to kill some time.

''Actually, am I a long time member from the very beginning.'' Told Galexia and show her right arm where a galactic Fairy Tail mark is. ''Nice to meet you, comrade.''