Chapter 1

Lauren POV

I walked into the school with black skinny jeans and my beat up converse. I needed to find the office to get my schedule. I saw a group of kids they seemed nice I guess. I walked over to them and tapped on the shorter girls shoulder. She turned around and smiled. "Yes? Can I help you?" She said smiling. She was standing with a taller girl, she was African-American. They where both smiling at me. "Um yes. I need to get to the office I'm new." I said softly, I was nervous I don't have many friends anywhere. "Yeah. Its right through that door. I'm Ally by the way. This is Normani." She said pointed at the door and then at herself and Normani. "I'm Lauren. Thanks." I said and walked off. "Oh Lauren. When you get your schedule come back over here so we can see if we have classes together." Normani said. I just nodded and walked off.

I went into the office and saw an older lady behind the desk. "Yes? How may I help you?" She said looking up from her computer. "I'm Lauren Jauregui. I'm new." I said quietly again. "Ah yes. Here is your schedule." She said and handed me a piece if paper. "Have a nice day." She said and I walked out. "Thanks." I mumbled.

I walked back out the door and Ally and Normani walked up to me. "Dame." Ally said and put her hand out. I looked up at her. "Sorry. I was talking to Stephani in Spanish." She said as I handed her the paper. "Es bueno. Yo hablo espanol perfecto." I said and smiled slightly. "Okay. I don't know what's going on. I don't speak Spanish." Normani said making Ally chuckle. "I told her to give me the paper. Then she said its okay and she speaks perfect Spanish. Okay?" Ally said and laughed.

"Okay." Normani said and looked at my schedule. "Hey you have all our classes we will be spending a lot of time together." Normani said and smiled. "Cool." I said. "Can you guys show me where my locker is?" I said and they nodded. "Our lockers are next to each other and yours is 4 down." Ally said as she showed me my locker. "Cool." I said and opened my locker.

"Hey Mila! Wanna go on a date tonight?" A tall brown haired guy said standing next to the girl whose locker is on the right of mine. "Austin. I have told you a million times I'm gay and your to much of a loser for me to date you. I would rather date the new girl than you." She said and I looked up from my locker to see a girl with long black hair and amazing brown eyes. "But why? I'm so hot. She's so not." He said and looked at me. I looked up at him. "See ugly." He said and grabbed the girls arm. "Damn it Austin. Stop." She said and swatted him away. "Austin your hurting me." She said whining. I looked up.

"Hey jack ass. She said back the fuck off. See ugly." I said and punched him in the face. "Lauren stop." Ally said and pulled me away. "Sorry. He was hurting her." I said and gripped my hand. "You just shouldn't punch him. Anyways him and Camila are always playing around. He has a huge crush on her." She said and shrugged. "Yeah." I said and looked back to see Austin getting up and walking away and Camila looking at me. "Thanks." She mouthed at me. I just put my thumb up in the air.

Ally and Normani walked to class with me and we sat together. Lucky me. Camila sat behind me. "Okay class since it is the first day I would like you to talk to someone you don't know and know them." He said and turned around. I felt someone put there hand on my back. I turned around to see Camila looking at me. "Laur- Guess Camila wants you." Ally said and turned back to pick someone else. "We are partners." She said looking at me. "What if I don't want to be your partner?" I said and turned back around. Everyone looked at me. "You don't get a choice." She said and got up and sat on my desk.

"Go back to your work." She said still looking at me. Everyone did and she just stared at me. "What?" I said annoyed. "Let's get this straight. I'm the ruler of this school. You don't get choices. Now I will ask you questions you will answer." She said waiting for me to nod. "Okay." I said sarcastically. "Whats your full name?" She said still sitting on my desk. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui." I said not looking at her. "Why did you move here?" She said and the memories came back. All the people that bullied me. "I want to truth. No bull shit." She said looking at me interested now. "My Dad got a promotion." I said I knew she wasn't buying it. "I moved from Georgia." I said the last part was true.