Korea's next Top model

Start from the beginning

A smack to the head brought Jimin out of his thoughts, he winced and looked up at Jin, who scowled and rolled his eyes.

"Clean this up, brat." Jin ordered, gesturing towards the white marble counter that was covered in purple hair dye,"Alone." Jin added, gently grabbing Taehyung and pulling him out of the room.

"Hey! So not fair!" Jimin whined, dramatically reaching out for Taehyung, causing his soulmate to do the same.

Jin scoffed again, pushing Taehyung out of the bathroom, and before Jin left the room, he looked back at a pouting Jimin,

"Jessi has a mission for you. Meet her in her office."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Jimin was wary of this whole situation, considering him and Jessi had a fight last night, and Mark is usually the one who hands out missions. Jessi personally giving him a mission didn't mean anything good and honestly, Jimin was a tad bit scared.

Sucking in a deep breath, Jimin raised his hand and knocked on the door. He didn't wait for an answer and just walked inside, he ignored the scowl on Jessi's face as he plopped down in the chair, in front of her desk.

"So mission?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, elegantly folding one of his legs over the other.

Jessi nodded wordlessly, gently picking up the only file resting on her desk. Jimin finally noticed that her hands slightly shook and the file was thicker than usual.

"Are you okay?"

"You have to eliminate Park Jinyoung." Jessi interrupted Jimin, her face relaxing as she exhaled,"He's the right hand of our rival gang, Got7. My recourses say that Jinyoung has been spending a lot of time digging up dirt on us, in order to take us down." Jessi took a picture out of the file and slid it across the table towards Jimin, who picked it up,"I want you to take him down before he could touch us."

"When someone's hands are covered with dirt and you don't want them to taint you, you don't let them touch you." Jimin murmured under his breath, his brown eyes taking in the handsome Male in the photo, memorising every detail of his face.

Jessi smiled faintly, knowing that those were the words she whispered to him, when he was going out on his first mission.

She exhaled and began to give Jimin instructions for the mission. The whole process seemed so natural to Jimin, that he forgot that she never gave out mission.

After Jessi finished giving Jimin all the information he needed, the said boy stood up and walked towards the door. But before he could leave, Jessi called out to him,

"Jimin."

He turned around, his chubby hand gripping the door handle. Jessi didn't say anything, only stared at him as if she was memorising his appearance.

Jimin furrowed his brows and shifted on his feet, tilting his head to the side in confusion,"Yes?"

Jessi smiled and shook her head, turning back to face her computer,"Nothing."

Jimin nodded with confusion written all over his forehead before he turned around and left the office.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪