"You're right," the second guest, Jeongin, spoke, "Jisung was mad at me because he thought I got over it too quickly but I didn't. I always think about Woo but I didn't want his death to be in vain." 

Felix crossed his arms and spoke, "And it wasn't, because of Woojin we gained more territory from Black Rose. Not only that but we had learned about more about their gangs and that the top brass is masked when addressing the lower tier unless they know the lower is about to die."

A quick set of knocks came from the door before Hyunjin and Seungmin let themselves in. 

Seungmin's eyes widened when he saw Chan but he quickly regained composure.

Jinyoung cleared his that, looked at the five boys, and stood up, "Your orders are to find Youngjae alive and to kill any Roses you come in contact with. Now is not the time for mercy on those who killed your own. Now is not the time for mercy on those who kidnap your own. May the divine bless you!" 

All five boys bowed and said in unison, "May the divine bless you!"

×××

Jaebeom sat up from his bed as he heard his phone ring, he reached over to his nightstand and grabbed the device. Instantly, a smile lit up his face. Youngjae was calling. 

"Hey babe," Jaebeom answered the phone, "Did you take a late lunch again?" 

"Sorry Jaebeom, but it isn't your babe," Mark smiled from behind the phone, "How are you doing, old friend?" 

"How did you get Youngjae's phone? Or did you just clone his number?" Jaebeom asked, "What do you want?" 

"You didn't hear? I took your little friend." 

Jaebeom bit his lip and his breathing became heavy, "Where is he? I swear to God if you have hurt him-" 

"Why would I hurt him when I knew he was the way to get to you?" Mark interrupted, "Listen,  Jaebeom, if you want to know more about your loverboy then you'll be at the exact place that we first met, okay? You will wait there for me and when I arrive, we will talk."

"I'm not playing this game with you," Jaebeom seethed. 

"You will play this game with me if you want Youngjae alive," Mark laughed. 

"Any other stupid fucking terms?" 

"You aren't allowed to run and tell Jinyoung about our meeting. It's just you and me. If I suspect anyone in the building is with Divinity, Youngjae is dead. Wear the suit. Goodbye, Def."

Jaebeom cursed and threw his phone down on the bed. He looked towards his closet and started rummaging through the rack of clothes. At the back of the closet, he found what he was looking for, the blood-red suit he wore when he killed Issac Tuan. The suit gifted to him by Mark. 

×××

The first mistake the Roses made was leaving Youngjae alone. The boy was restricted in numerous different ways. A rope was around his hands, which thankfully weren't behind his back. His torso was tightly wrapped to the chair with another rope. The only thing not tied was his legs, a fatal mistake.

Quickly, the boy made short work of the ropes around his hands. He lifted his left foot and tapped it twice on his right leg. A mechanism turned and a small utility knife popped out. He lifted his foot to pull out the knife then used it to cut the rope around his torso. He stood up and stretched, small yawn left his mouth. 

Honestly, he was just bored

He made his way out of the basement he was held in. He was greeted by the kitchen and voices not far from where he was. Youngjae ducked down and made his way towards the drawers behind the island, facing away from the voices that he assumed came from the living room. He opened one drawer and found a very sharp Chef's knife. He closed the drawer and instead focused on the conversation from the living room.