1) sold. to? =

"moon get your worthless mute but up. Your finally gonna be useful" my step mom screams. I went mute after an accident at ten. I started talking at 13 but only too my family. My mom died at 16 I didn't talk to anyone other than my dad and jamie.  dad got married when I was 17 and died at 18 I lost Jamie after that. I've been fully mute since then.

"Now moon" she screams I roll my eyes and get ready. Once I get down stairs there's two big men in suits.

"Have fun. You've been sold to the auction, don't come back till I get more money." She yells and throws me outside they pull me in the black car and drive away. We get there and a guy at the front walks up to me.

"Fill this out and put this on." He says and I get thrown into an empty room. Concrete walls no windows or bed. About thirty minutes go by and the door opens. They grab me and throw me on a stage.

"This is moon stars she is 20 years old, was a bartender for four years and a stripper for two. Let's start the bidding at 5,000" he says i zone out. I don't realize what's going on till i here.

"75,000" I know that voice oh god please no don't be him.

"75,000 going once.......going twice......" I start shaking I can't go with him someone please help me.

"2,000,000" i hear and the gavel bangs.

"Sold" the person says and I'm taken away. We head to a dark area and I freak. I start pulling shaking my head, they start pulling me and I start crying. I don't want to do it again, please she promised please.

"Mrs stars, we're going to the car. Do you want a flash light." He says I nod. He gives me a flashlight and we start walking.

"Mrs stars, I'm sorry for the startle we didn't realize how dark it is. My name is Hector I'm mr. Stones driver I will be taking you where you need to go. So do we need to go to your house and get your stuff?" Hector asks I nod and he leads me to a lifted black Jeep limo.

"You like it, Mr. Stone got it just for you." He says as the bodyguards help me in I jump a little.

"Mrs stars these are david and Cody they're your bodyguards." He says as we get in I sit in the corner. David sits by the door, and Cody with Hector in the front.

"So mrs stars, what are your hobbies." David ask i grab my phone and give it to him.

"Cool art and design. What kind of design." He asks and I type again.

"Nice" he says

"Were you born mute, or forced mute." Cody says and Hector hits him.

"Ignore him. Were here let's go." David says I get out and to the house.

"You bitch! You ruined everything, he was my ticket to happiness and you had to take it away." Step mother screams she gose to throws a bottle and it shatters in her hand.

"Ma'am if you would please leave her alone so she can get her stuff and leave." Cody says she gets scared and nods. I walk up to the second floor and to the attic.

"This is your room." He asks I nod and get my stuffed dog and notebooks.

"That's all your stuff" he asks I nod and we leave. We get to the bottom and Hector takes my bags we get back in the beast and drive off.

"Mrs stars wake up we're here." I hear and open my eyes to a giant house. Looked like a mansion.

"Go head inside. The maids will show you to your room." David says I nod and go inside once I open the door I see a big black half wolf.

"Grrr" he starts growling I shake. He walks closer I shake more I fall he walks closer and I curl up.

"Shadow, get away from her." A lady says the dog shadow looks at me and walks away.