At this point I'm just pasting starters so my book doesn't die hehehe

Well past the first year of high school, now in the fourth and final. It had been a lot of hard work, and yes, they had all matured quite a bit. Not as much pissed off Katsuki anymore, and he had chilled out. It wasn't much, but it was still improvement. He had really only accepted one real friend, and that was Eijirou Kirisima. The two had always been kind of close, and most people thought they were an icon. But that couldn't be possible, because Katsuki had the hots for someone else. Someone more reserved, more stoic, more powerful. It was the one and only Shoto Todoroki. Katsuki had only really connected the dots of his feelings in the second year after observing the boy in a training regimen. He moved so swiftly, and his raw skill was beyond what Katsuki could understand. Natural to the blond boy, it made him want to be better. But it made him feel something else. It was an attraction. At first it was simply just the raw feeling of lust, but as time went on his feelings grew and grew. He felt that he had finally understood what it was to find someone who was enough. Katsuki's standards were high, and it was insane. He had set them as a defense. He thought if he set them high enough they would never be met and he would be fine. Fine meaning that he wouldn't have the stress of falling in love or pursuing a relationship. He was always afraid of that stuff. Feelings weren't exactly the hothead's strong suit. Then, of course Shoto had to come waltzing along. During the sports festival in their first year, he could see that power that Shoto harbored, and it made Katsuki crave more.

However, at that time Shoto wasn't in a state. Still, after these few years, he still hadn't had a chance to really taste all of that strength for himself. He wanted to, and it became a need. The blonde had kept his emotions reserved, he always had no matter the situation. He could feel them slipping away from him and it made him feel vulnerable and weak. He had learned that emotions didn't make one weak, but actually stronger. Still, he struggled to really accept this, and especially practice the art. It was a lunch period, and Katsuki was sitting with his usual group, dubbed the BakuSquad. It ended quickly, and on the way out it had become a bit crowded. He felt his shoulder collide with someone and he tensed up. He turned around, only to be nose to nose with a certain scar faced boy. Shoto Todoroki. Katsuki apprehended a fistful of the taller male's shirt and shoved him back. "Watch it, Icy Hot!" He snapped, his tone annoyed and loathing. Something clicked in Katsuki's mind, causing his eyebrows to furrow. "Meet me after school, asshole." he snarled, before shuffling into the crowd and disappearing in a sea of bodies. The day dragged on as normal, but all he could think about was Shoto and beating his ass. Yes, that was Katsuki's plan; fight Shoto. He was going to 'kindly pitch' to the male a fight. Ever since their battle at the famed sports festival, Katsuki had been needing this. Through the history class, Katsuki kept sneaking glances up at Shoto, who was now in the front row, while the hothead was seated in the back. A lot had changed from the first year, and the seating was one of these abundant differences. By the time the class finally ended, Katsuki practically ran up to the front of the room. He grabbed Shoto's shoulder and turned him around. Without a word, the blonde shoved a piece of paper up against his chest and walked off.

It wasn't much of an after-school meeting, but it was something. In the note, it had given a time and place down on a nearby beach. If Shoto was smart, he'd show up. Time rounded itself quicker than expected, and after a nice nap back at the dorm, Katsuki was waiting on the beach. He was sitting cross legged on the sand, gazing up at the sky impatiently. It was dark now, the moonlight stark and shimmering against the polluted and foggy sky. Shoto was already late, and it was ticking him off.

((The picture I'm trying to post won't load because the wifi is shit XD))