Here's a More Serious Starter (Kinda)

((Hey look, TodoBakuDeku like all ya'll kept requesting-))

Katsuki and his boyfriends loved to cook. Katsuki had gotten them into it after Izuku had commented that he wished he could be half as good at cooking than Katsuki. Shoto had already some base knowledge on the matter, but not enough to make decent meals for his lovers. Another part of the reason that Katsuki had decided to teach them how to cook was so that he wouldn't have to keep cooking every. single. day. True, it was one of his passions but after a while he got fed up with having to do all the work constantly. 

Today, Katsuki was teaching the pair a new recipe, one he himself had cultivated. It was a simple fried rice dish with peas and carrots. What could go wrong? Katsuki was silently reading off his cookbook to make sure that Izuku was following the proper instructions as he went along. Shoto was stirring up some orange sauce in the pot, when he glanced over at Izuku. Some unholy ruling stated that Izuku would die that day. Okay, not literally, but damn near close. Katsuki started to look up to check on his boyfriends, when he was met with a face full of rice. 

((FEEL FREE TO RESPOND AS ANY CHARACTER AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS THE RULES))

_Shoto_Todo_

Prince_Shoto

VampireShoto

Im_Todoroki_Shoto

shotowo

TodorokiSho

Todoroki908

HalfandHalff

-Half-and-half-

icy_hot_issues

IcyyHott

BenDrowned221

IcyHot-Bastard

icyHot_bottom

WholeLotOfDeku

Deku_Deku_Deku

WholeLotOfDeku

Dekuchan7

Xx_IzukuXMidoriya_xX

izukuwu-

Izuku_Midoriya_HERO

-_Izuku_Midoriya_-

MidoriyaIzukuMHA

d-dekuu

-_MightyGreen_-