How To Summon a Demon 101

(Y/C/N)'s parents were weird

(Y/C/N)'s parents were weird. Really weird. They had multiple books and such on paranormal activity and whatnot. One night at a sleepover with their best friend, (Y/C/N) got curious. They pulled down a dusty looking book with ancient looking writing on it. There was a sticky note with (Y/C/N)'s mom's scrabbly handwriting. 'Don't open!' it read. (Y/C/N) rolled their eyes and opened the book anyway. Seemingly on its own, the book fluttered open to a page with some sort of instructions on it. (Y/C/N) squinted their eyes and huffed. "The hell?" they muttered to themself. 

For some reason (Y/C/N) was able to understand the text, for a brief moment that is. They felt suddenly compelled to follow the instructions that had been laid out to them. And so they did. When they were done they were left with a pentagram on the floor with a few candles littered around the edges. They were lit, giving off a soft and eerie glowing light into the room. There was only one more step, the incantation. The words on the page seemed impossible to read to (Y/C/N), but they did it anyway. The freaky words spewed from their mouth, and the small fires on the candles raged. A form started to materialize in the center of the pattern and (Y/C/N) gasped. 

There, crouched over with a salty look on his face, was a demon. 

((FEEL FREE TO REPLY AS ANY CHARACTER AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS THE RULES))