Deep Instant Regret

((Ya'll already know whats up :,)
*deep instant regret*))

Katsuki loved to touch himself, specifically to the thought of his crush, (Y/C/N)

Katsuki loved to touch himself, specifically to the thought of his crush, (Y/C/N). He had himself pressed up against the pillow while one hand stroked himself, the other pumping a vibrator in and out of his ass. He moaned as if he was a bitch in heat, throwing the object in and out of himself. At one point he felt the tip of it rub against his prostate and his eyes shot open, his face looking slightly pained. "Pl-please.. (Y-Y/C/N), right.. R-right there! Fuck- Yes-!" he screamed into the pillow. He moved the object in such a way it was hitting right against the spot as fast as he could move it. He looked like he was about to cry with the sheer amounts of pain and pleasure coursing through him.

He was so consumed by all of his moaning and begging, he didn't even hear the knocks on his door. Earlier, when Katsuki had been over at (Y/C/N)'s house, he had left a hoodie there. (Y/C/N), being the decent man he was, decided to take it upon himself to return the article. He knocked on the door a few times, but Katsuki couldn't hear. He was still going at himself relentlessly, his room encircled with the sounds of his own moaning. (Y/C/N) could hear the screams, but he didn't register them as moans, so he was worried. He opened the door to see Katsuki, his eyes shut tightly, slamming a vibrator into his ass and stroking himself, all while reciting mixes of "(Y/C/N) please!" and "D-daddy.." 

((FEEL FREE TO REPLY AS ANY CHARACTER AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS THE RULES))