🌹❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ 🌹

"Come on, Bakugou! It's Valentine's day, you gotta tell em how you feel!" 

----

Feelings are complicated, way too complicated. Especially for the one and only Katsuki Bakugou. This had been one of his greatest struggles, especially when high school popped up. There was so much happening already, but now there was another focus: a crush. It wasn't all unicorns and rainbows like everyone had said. No, no, this was quite far from it. The tight knots in the stomach, the labored breathing, the heart skips, those damn jitters. It was all horrible and Katsuki knew it wouldn't stop if he didn't do something about it, and now was the perfect opportunity. A quick stop to the convenience store later, Katsuki came out holding a few roses. 

He stormed into the common room of the dorms, spotting his crush lounging carelessly on the couch with a book. The blonde drew in a breath, smoothing down his shirt and approaching them. He slammed the roses on top of the book, glaring down the other student. He locked eyes with the hero in training, biting the inside of his cheek. "Happy fucking Valentine's day, asshole.." he muttered, his face more than tinted with a springy red colour. 

((Happy Valentine's day, folks. Sorry this is lame haha-))