Neon Lights

Over the loud thumping music of the incredibly loud party a voice could be heard over the intercom

Over the loud thumping music of the incredibly loud party a voice could be heard over the intercom. It was feminine and giggly, also mustering up some form of seduction. There was a dark shadow on the stage, before a bright light shone down on her. The woman with the microphone had long black hair that trailed down to her waist. She was wearing only a bra and a pair of tight white panties. A pair of handcuffs were clinked around her wrists, and they clinked as she frantically waved a whip around in her hand. "Hey all you sexy animals! I hope you're getting all hot and bothered." She said, licking her lips. "Take a minute to relieve yourself and watch as our fiery and passonite erotica dancer who's not afriad to show himself off, Katsuki Bakugou, ravishes you with his fantastic performance!!" She presented, giggling like a schoolgirl afterwards. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes before stepping onto the stage. He was going to murder that woman for using his real name. He preferred his stage name 'Ground Zero'. It was way, way cooler than his real name. The man who stepped up onto the stage was shirtless with neon paint over his chest, and some splattered on his pecs and some on his pants. His outfit was mostly black, with neon accents to highlight certain parts of his body. He had an interesting headpiece adorning his hat and mask. The look in his eyes was deadly as he wielded the two long neon sticks in his hands. He looked around the room for a moment, before he saw someone standing by the wall with a hand on their hip. Katsuki snickered to himself and shot a wink at them before he started his routine. 

((FEEL FREE TO RESPOND AS ANY CHARACTER AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS THE RULES))