The Assassin

Another assignment was just another day for Katsuki. He was a respected member of an underground society based solely on eliminating the lives of others. Not just anyone, though. They weren't savages. They were a pay and kill organization. An assassin guild. Katsuki had no problem with this, and he had become quite experienced in the field. In his almost four years doing this, he had never even come close to being caught. He had a folder on his desk waiting for him when he got home. He sighed, setting his duffel by the door and heading over to the assignment. He opened it and his eyes narrowed. He knew this guy. The man in the picture had sunflower yellow hair with a black streak in it. He was shown with a group of people, who Katsuki also knew. Underneath the picture was a small slip of paper with an address, and paper clipped to that was a note. He took it off, reading it to himself. It explained that a former student had demanded to take care of this man. This was his group of friends from high school, some of which he was still in contact with. This wasn't his normal routine assassination, this was a private one. To contract this must have been expensive for a civilian to file. Typically, he would take out some hoochie big shot hero or public figure. So rare was it for a singular person to order something like this. He sighed to himself, somewhat reluctant to take the offer. However, the amount enclosed prompted him otherwise. The file had told him it had to be done before midnight. It was currently 9pm, and Katsuki had just gotten home from a meeting over dinner. He went to his closet, pulling out a black turtleneck, gloves, and dark black jeans. He dressed himself quickly, for the location was halfway across the city. About an hour and a half later, Katsuki was looming outside an apartment complex armed with a simple revolver. He made his way up the fire escape, ending up at a window shrouded by curtains. He popped off the lock and let himself in silently. After pulling back the fabric of the curtains, he gazed over a boy laying in the bed. He wanted to make this as quick as possible, but he was frozen to the floor. He tried to force himself to move forward and get it over with, but he couldn't. His shoulders sagged, and he forced himself to near the figure. He held out his pistol, his hand shaking. Instead of shooting, he whacked the kid over the head. "Wake up, asshole.." Katsuki growled.

((You may reply as any canon character, OCs not allowed.))