Jimin jumped on top of the bed, releasing a deep sigh as his muscles relaxed and he sunk into the fluffy duvet. His eyes slowly closed and he was about to fall asleep, that is until he felt someone grab a hold of his shorts and pull at them,

"Chim."

The said boy opened one of his eyes and stared up at Taehyung with a droopy smile,"What is it, pup?"

Taehyung bit his lip and tugged on his shorts again. Jimin watched as Taehyung pointed towards the door, his hand continuing to tug at his silky shorts.

"She wants to talk about the mission?" Jimin guessed, a tired sigh leaving his lips as his head fell back and he shut his eyes.

Taehyung nodded silently but the realised that Jimin couldn't see him. He bit his lip before whispering a timid,"Y...yes."

Jimin nodded, his eyes still shut,"Mmhmm, in a minute." He turned around and snuggled into his bed, ready to fall asleep.

Taehyung huffed and grabbed Jimin by his leg, pulling him out of the bed and allowing him to fall to the ground with a thud. A yelp and a loud whine followed right after before Jimin slowly sat up, looking up at Taehyung with a scowl.

"Mean." Jimin murmured, pushing off of the ground to stand up. Jimin patted Taehyung's messy curls as he walked past him to leave the room.

The kitty gang consisted of well trained assassins and Jimin happens to be the best one. Kitty gang wasn't the most dangerous, nor the biggest gang in Korea, but it was the most popular one. Everyone wanted to get a hold of a professional assassin and have them do whatever they wanted. That's why the identities of the kittens were kept hidden as best as they could.

Kitty gang didn't have many members- around 20 at most, yet those 20 assassins could take out an entire gang effortlessly. That's what made them dangerous, yet vulnerable to other gangs, since everyone either wanted to destroy them or take over.

The kittens lived in a large mansion outside the city of Busan, all of them had rooms and bathrooms of their own. Under the mansion, there were multiple training rooms, varying from shooting ranges to science labs, where you had to learn how to concoct a bomb in less than 3 minutes, and even to rooms where you were recreating a kidnapping and had to get out.

The leader of the kitty gang was a woman named Jessi, she used to be an assassin until she was critically injured on a mission and was left behind by her gang. They believed she was dead as Jessi began to build a gang of her own, yet this one would be loyal and wouldn't leave members behind.

And Jimin was one of those carefully picked people, that Jessi invited to join.

Jimin sauntered through the halls of the mansion, tiredly rubbing his puffy eyes. He didn't see any of the other members, knowing full well that they were either sleeping, going on missions or probably watching a movie in the theatre room.

Jimin stopped in front of Jessi's office before knocking and entering, not even waiting for a reply. Jimin grinned lazily as his eyes fell on the scowling woman sitting at a desk.

Her office was dark- the walls a chocolate brown colour, matching the dark wooden tiles and the equally dark ceiling. Her desk was on the opposite side of the door, making it the first thing you see when you walk in. It was round and quite large, made for being able to fit a computer, stacks and stacks of papers, and other useless stuff that Jessi considered useful.

On either side of the desk, the walls were practically hidden behind two large bookshelves, that consisted of books and documents alike. The walls were covered with expensive paintings, 'collected' from rich assassinated people. And behind the desk, you could see a large window that displayed the view of the front door.